or Connect

Posts by Stacie

An occasional lurker, shamelessly promoting these vintage schoolboy scarves I have up right now, because frankly I need the scratch. Just a few days left. They're all NWT and two are Brooks Brothers.               In the interest of being friendly, I'll give any SF member free First Class shipping (CONUS. If you're Int'l I'll knock a couple bucks off the shipping. Also AskAndy people, I sometimes lurk over there too.) I guess if you win, you'll have to message me...
  Hmm, two cans of worms in one decision. I think I'd rather take advantage of ebay's own, er, framework, to avoid problems rather than put any terms in the listing itself. There's always that one buyer who overlooks them. Also this: so maybe free shipping isn't a big deal anyway. Maybe if a buyer truly wants an item, paying shipping isn't really much of a hurdle. Sometimes I forget that not everyone thinks about purchases the same way I do (i.e. what is the absolute...
Previously-unregistered lurker chiming in to say thank you for this thread. Especially for the Th-Su 10-day advice, and the tip about removing the laces from shoes before shipping, which I would never have thought of doing. (I really almost never order anything online, certainly never men's shoes, so I'd never experience such a problem myself. I wonder how many of the sellers here have learned lessons, good or bad, from the way things you bought online were...