or Connect

Posts by redtomate

I got a bespoke navy blazer made and asked him to do the neopolitan soft shoulder, "Spalla Camicia". It looks like each shoulder is slightly different, however, and I'm not sure which is correct. Left Shoulder (Pic 1) goes outward and forms a dimple/pucker of fabric. This one has more visibly more pleats/shirring on the shoulder. Right Shoulder (Pic 2) goes straight down like a shirt, and drapes along my shoulder. Neither shoulder has any padding at all. Which shoulder...
I got a bespoke navy blazer made and asked him to do the neopolitan soft shoulder, "Spalla Camicia". It looks like each shoulder is slightly different, however, and I'm not sure which is correct. Left Shoulder (Pic 1) goes outward and forms a dimple/pucker of fabric. This one has more visibly more pleats/shirring on the shoulder. Right Shoulder (Pic 2) goes straight down like a shirt, and drapes along my shoulder. Neither shoulder has any padding at all. Which shoulder...
I bought a pair of Strands 8D firsts about 3-4 months ago, and the right shoe has always been tight in width, and the left was fine.  I chalked it up to having different sized feet.  Recently I took a look inside and noticed some black tape-looking substance inside the shoe.  Is this a defect or something which is normal?  I included a photo of the inside of the shoe---and the normal looking one for reference      
I just got an overcoat from indochino http://www.indochino.com/product/The-Essential-Charcoal-Topcoat.  I have two questions about overcoat fit:   1) When putting it on over a suit jacket, I find the sleeves tight enough that the suit jacket sleeves slightly bunch up inside.  How snug should the sleeves be? 2) I found the armholes to be fairly low.  If I request a remake for higher armholes, will it be impossible to wear this overcoat over a suit jacket with low...