or Connect

Posts by bizzblar

woops. just posted this in the PSA thread but.. randomly walked in the barbour store on madison. pretty much everything in the store is 50% OFF, including internationals and plenty of pretty great stuff in a lot of different sizes. if i didn't jut buy a belstaff i woulda been all over it .
randomly walked in the barbour store in manhattan on madison. pretty much everything in the store is 50% OFF, including internationals and plenty of pretty great stuff in a lot of different sizes. if i didn't jut buy a belstaff i woulda been all over it .
unfortunately seems like only some of their stuff is still made in the states (likely only american alligator skins). most of their other leather items are from china.
don't post on this side often, but love this purchase from about a year ago. trafalgar alligator card case. made in usa. still looks brand new. gorgeous texture
haha, just because i spent $300 on them and the are sitting unused in my closet. they are a great pair of boots!
noicebtw, not only is sanguis correct (although reasonably straying when it came to referring to the OP), fritzl you are an ubelievable dick.
Price drop from $90. NWT Mabitex slim heavyweight grey plaid pants with hint of blue. 100% wool. Unfortunately the waist is too small for me but does run to size (32" waist). . "40 otto" designation. Paid over $100 for these on the forum, just want to sell them quickly. rise 9.5" inseam 35.25" thigh: 11.5" knee: 9" leg opening: 7.75" measure from: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41 Thanks for looking!
HUGE PRICE DROP. Really just want to get rid of these because they are just making me feel bad about myself... Gentleman, another pair of gorgeous British made brogue boots up for sale. 2) Barely worn (2x) Alfred Sargent "Dumfries" Boots. Size 11 (UK). Leather sole. Lightish brown. Includes box. 150 shipped. Thanks for looking!
Gentleman, a pair of gorgeous British made brogue boots up for sale. For some reason have had bad luck finding brogue boots that fit . 1) NIB w/ bags Trickers "Burnished Brogue Boots." Size 10E (UK), Fitting 5. Looks like Stow but not sure. Dainite sole. Has some shop wear. Just trying to get my investment back when purchased from another user. Only tried on for a minute or so. Includes box and bags. $299 shipped. Discount available for pickup in San...
sargent brogue boots are gorgeous