or Connect

Posts by bizzblar

Guys, would love and be grateful for your feedback on a ecommerce business I’m working on with two friends, and launching soon. Our core demo is guys who care about style and the quality and stories of their products, so of course SF was the first place I thought of coming for advice. A quick overview of our mission: We love awesome stuff with awesome stories. There’s a lot of that here in America. So we’re traveling the country, finding those products and makers, and...
Guys, would love and be grateful for your feedback on a ecommerce business I’m working on with two friends, and launching soon. Our core demo is guys who care about style and the quality and stories of their products, so of course SF was the first place I thought of coming for advice. A quick overview of our mission: We love awesome stuff with awesome stories. There’s a lot of that here in America. So we’re traveling the country, finding those products and makers, and...
Damn, Christian, how tall are you I'm 6'4" and make do with standard ties. If the end is ever too long, a tie clip works in a pinch. Just an idea if you haven't contemplated it.
Haha, ya the photo is a bit dark, but so are the boots. They kind of reflect my learning experience from a n00b to shoe/boot care to knowing a bit more about how to take care of a collection that now includes Trickers, Sargents, and EGs. They'll be my first boot love forever.
Just wanted to shout out to the PDX guys. Checked out your store a couple weeks ago and it was beautiful. That ironwork you guys have for hangers/display is unreal. And you dudes are cool as fck. That is all.
Do not wear those shoes. Wear boots, perhaps loafers, or boat shoes.
badgalgigi, you should return those sneakers/shoes -- they are just bizarre looking. get a good pair of casual sneakers like onitsuka tigers for your casual occasions, and real dress shoes for your formal occasions. maybe rock some allen edmonds or loakes sockless if you want to be on trend (and spend
Newcomer to this thread, but wanted to share how happy my indy natural chromexcels have kept me over the last 4 or so years. Have definitely darkened over time, possibly to do the use of too dark polish, but f'n love them even more. Love how versatile these guys are as well.
My lowish post count might not lend me much credibility, but i've been lusting after these forever: http://www.crockettandjones.com/product/clifford-tan. And I think they fit your description. Something about the chisel + wingtip is sex. Expensive at full retail, but you may be able to find for cheaper. I'd also suggest looking at wholecuts from Alfred Sargent. I picked up a pair a while ago for
woops. just posted this in the PSA thread but.. randomly walked in the barbour store on madison. pretty much everything in the store is 50% OFF, including internationals and plenty of pretty great stuff in a lot of different sizes. if i didn't jut buy a belstaff i woulda been all over it .