or Connect

Posts by daDudeson

My Brown Duck Canvas trousers only have one dart. Just like NOBD posted, right above the button closure. My Navy Chinos however have two darts above each rear pocket. I did not specify anything here, so I do not know why. (I suppose this may just be because my navy chinos were my first Luxire trousers and they ended up a little too baggy in the rear... So maybe Luxire had to compensate for this with two darts)
Thank you for all the comments :)   @Monkeyface that's basically what I did the first time. I took the navy chinos to my local seamstress, had her pin them and take the photographs an then sent them to Theresa. Unfortunately doing more alterations than just tightening the waist and trimming the fabric down along the rear seam would have cost more than a new set of trousers. How does or would one adjust the curve? I suppose the curve is more of an issue if one has a more...
While I'm at it, I might as well throw in the second pair of trousers that I received on Monday (sorry, not Tuesday as stated above).   Order Nr. 7962     'Brown Duck Canvas'   -    Style copied by one of @EFV 's previous orders.    Apart from the fit alterations Luxire made to my trouser pattern, I had the following changed:   - increased rise by 1" - shortened legs by 0.5" - added 1 reverse pleat and suspender buttons   And of course some style changes. In the...
  Hi,  I ordered the 'Navy Summer Light Chino' which ways 160g instead of 250g and for all intents and purposes is the same I guess. To be completely honest, I think I actually received the Navy Twill Chino instead of the summer light, but didn't bother confirming or complaining since it wasa) my first pair of Luxire trousers, so kind of an experiment andb) winter is just around the corner http://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/navy-light-chino Might as well...
Hello everybody, I had a friend's Ralph Lauren popover shirt (size M) replicated by Luxire and am exceptionally happy with the result As a fabric I chose 'Navy University Stripes Oxford' and I made absolutely no changes to the measurements, just sent in the original. Ordinarily I wear my shirts a lot slimmer. But since the popover is very casual and I mainly intend to wear it on warm summer days, or at the beach etc. I left it this way.Also keep in mind, if the fit is too...
not today though, didn't get around to it due to the holidays and all       Olive wool jacket silk tie  PS  navy chinos (first trousers from Luxire) light blue chambray shirt brown brogues
  The shoes are black suede chukkas. I wish I owned a pair of brown ones like Cleav's that were just posted... hopefully soon    Also I fear that this navy pin or pencil striped twill shirt might be too formal to be worn with this jacket/ outfit. I'd be happy to hear some thoughts:)
@EFV @Henry Carter  @Tried and True    Thank you for the input guys. The shoes are rubber soled suede full brogues. Casual indeed, but I hoped alright for a summer outfit and the activity of 'grabbing a beer' Yes, the pants definitely could use some pressing. It's a very light end on end fabric. @EFV I should have a similar pair of 'brown duck canvas' trousers on the way now. I really liked yours and hope I'll have my Luxire trouser fit nailed down now with the second...

@luv2breformed haha, thank you. I have been inactive for a while, hopefully not anymore. It seems like this shirt isn't really liked by anyone on SF, but I love the colours    Edit: @EFV I really love those brown trousers there. What fabric are they?