or Connect

Posts by Alvinbmx

I am sure he is a nice bloke. It is true that the order does get delivered eventually because i have purchased several times from him. The problem here is the communication, he should not take so long to reply or even ignore emails. I am not expecting top-notch service but at least a reply. I have no response from him even before he set the email auto-reply. This means he must have already seen my email since he needs to set the auto-reply. Anyhow, i just hope he can...
It's worse??
Yeah I can only agree. He also need to upgrade his webstore system, it doesn't update at all.If the store is a one-man operation, he seriously need to manage email replies proactively.
I am not sure if the banning of certain buyers is true but it will be terrible since they are already charging $15 return fee.
Has anyone contacted Shaya these few days?   I have not heard from him for almost 2 weeks now and i have sent him multiple emails regarding my orders.
 Carmina doesn't have lasted shoetree as of today. Basically they have only 2 types of shoetrees.
YOOXLUCK14
Description   This is classic double monk strap shoe from Meermin in Mallorca. It is a classic design made from the finest calf leather. This double monk is proudly made in Mallorca, Spain and comes with the original box and shoe bag.    Meermin shoes are usually not stocked by retailers and are only available for made-to-order which usually takes up to 8 weeks. This is the only one on eBay so don't hesitate and buy it now.   *Shoetrees not...
Description   This is classic double monk strap shoe from Meermin in Mallorca. It is a classic design made from the finest suede. This double monk is proudly made in Mallorca, Spain and it comes with the original box shoe bag.    Meermin shoes are usually not stocked by retailers and are only available for made-to-order which usually takes up to 8 weeks. This is the only one on eBay so don't hesitate and buy it now.   *Shoetrees not...
Description   This is definitely one of the nicest loafers from Crockett and Jones. It is a classic tassel loafer with braided interlacing made from the finest calf leather. This loafers is proudly made in Northampton, England and it comes with the original box and a pair of shoe bags.    This particular Crockett and Jones model is usually not stocked by retailers and is only available for made-to-order which usually takes up to 8 weeks. This is the only one on eBay...