or Connect

Posts by Francks

Items located in France.   Shipping costs not included.   Can ship worldwide / please PM me to get quotes   Feel free to ask me questions !     size small (can fit s to m) 100% Wool Brand new Retail price : 135e Here : 90e
Items located in France.   Shipping costs not included.   Can ship worldwide / please PM me to get quotes   Feel free to ask me questions !       9UK limited edition  (600 pieces) Excellent condition 100e
Are there any online places stocking  jewelry from this collection ? Seems to be impossible to find, even visuals are quite rare. 
 Yeah I thought about that. The problem is that I don't live in the US (Europe) so it would be difficult for me to send the pair back just for a sole. And I don't think I could find a cobbler able to put that kind of sole easily. Actually I don't have any preference for eyelets over speed hooks. It's just that I heard some people here saying it could cause damage to hems.
Is there a way to get a 4065 style (so basically a pair of black shell cap toe boots) with full eyelets AND commando sole - every last considered?     Because on AoC, there is only one model with hooks and commando sole and on theshoemart the full eyelet version but with double leather soles though   Thanks!
I'm looking for Robert Geller bracelets. Open to any proposal.   My wrist is 6.5'', so must be small enough if the model exists in different sizes.
Looking for MMM side zips in black and in 42 (so to fit a 43EU).   Will also consider other Margiela boots, so please make me some suggestions.
      Very lightly worn (less than 10 times, maybe only 5). Great construction and quality as usual with Yuketen. Horween Leather and made in Canada   they fit 0.5 bigger so best for a 9.5US.              
Items located in France.   Shipping costs not included.   Can ship worldwide / please PM me to get quotes   Feel free to ask me questions !     Our Legacy Versatile Elephant Parka - Size S     **Brand new**