or Connect

Posts by Francks

Alright, I agree with you. The thing is that I ordered the two suits. The jacket in 44 is spot on but pants are tight (the waist can be taken in, but I'm affraid I will have to alter the thighs too).
Has anybody ever tried to order the same suit online in two different sizes, returning them but swapping pants ?    Like ordering a 46 and a 44. Then send back the jacket in 46 with the pants in 44. Keeping the rest. 
What I'm wearing this week (I won't have the opportunity to take pics outside anytime soon).  I can split the post if necessary.   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
 And temperature is going up (sorry for crappy pics, can't really do better inside with that green floor):  [[SPOILER]]
Both are really good. If you don't own any long coat you might add it to your wardrobe.
  Feel free to ask me questions !       Quilted Peacoat from FW09. Cotton Size 48 BNWT Dark color (almost black) but with blue and purple hues. Very Geller. And the pics don't show the actual color.    A lot of life left since it gets better with age.    
    Feel free to ask me questions !       Great construction and quality. Good condition 8/10. Navy Suede and purple leather trims. Size 8 Lanvin         
Great article NAMOR ! Pertinent information.   Like for shoes, do you also wait a day or two before wearing again the same - wool - sweater? 
Drop to 250eur.
Linen sleeves medium weight cotton body  Worn around 5-6 times so basically new. Shipped with tags