or Connect

Posts by Francks

Drop to 250eur.
Linen sleeves medium weight cotton body  Worn around 5-6 times so basically new. Shipped with tags
Also, what kind of shoe laces are used on the classic 990s ? (round brown ?)   They are these ? https://www.aldenshop.com/Store/DrawProducts.aspx?CategoryID=150&ParentID=2&PageID=&Action=   thanks
Usually I'm between S and M.   I wear an M in this season Stark. What size should I take for the fisherman crewneck ?   Plus, Does it stretch over time ? Since the stark doesn't, unlike most of wool knitwear... (but maybe  because of the unusual weave)
Hey folks,    I wear a 9D captoe boots on the barrie last. They fit me great. However when the laces are not tied using the hooks (so just using the bottom holes), I feel like my heels could slip.   Of course nobody wears his boots like this but I tried this to imagine how a ptb would fit since I plan to purchase the 990.    So, Do you think I should take another width size for the ptb like 9C or the shoes in 9D will likely fit me (still barrie last) ?
It is, but keep in mind the season as the sizing of these blazers isn't really consistent. For SS13 a 40 fits like a 46-48.   Anyway I think it's best to compare with the measurements provided.
 just fyi, I'm a 48 (eu) and took a 42 for the SS13 version
 Indeed. I do prefer my captoe boots with the dark trim too. I think it's better match with the kind of "military" aesthetics (black and commando soles). Was actually talking about bluchers in dark shades, so basically black shell or #8.
yea there are many possible combinations. I guess that for unlined versions the style number is different too?   Anyway what guys do you prefer between the classic look - dark trim with a dark color such as #8 - and the new trend with the antique trim?