or Connect

Posts by Francks

Thanks!Yes when I said 46 I didn't mean "46 because this is what I usually take" but 46 because I tried the same pants in a different color in 46 and they were good.
 Thanks for the heads up. I found the black I was looking for at a Japanese store.Yes texture is really nice (had the chance to see them irl). By the way regarding the pair you got from japan I noticed a special japanese care tag, does it mean it's a garment only produced for this market, or it's just an additional tag?Is the sizing still the same or the scale is shifted? I was planning to order a size 46 from the store in Japan (which is what I would have taken if avail...
That would be awesome, thanks! The fabric used is this one (displayed in navy here)
x-post   Maybe not the right topic but I'm looking for a very specific item from dries from SS16 It's a pair of trousers Cut: peeler Fabric code: 1345 (black) And in size 46   Any idea which shop could have it? Open to anywhere in the world (tried already flagship stores in Paris and Antwerp, + some online places)
Maybe not the right topic but I'm looking for a very specific item from dries from SS16 It's a pair of trousers Cut: peeler Fabric code: 1345 (black) And in size 46   Any idea which shop could have it? Open to anywhere in the world (tried already flagship stores in Paris and Antwerp, + some online places)
Another one to close this Easter break (I don't want to monopolize the thread)       Stephan Schneider Acne Studios (Ryder trousers) Stan Smith
Don't think I ever posted in this section. Surely it is not my "chosen field", and these are just work fits so kind of boring in comparison to what some can do.        [[SPOILER]]
Margiela Muji Ervell AnnD     Bonus: this was part of a mini challenge among friends. I don't think I would tuck the t-shirt in like that on a daily basis.   Magiela Acne Studios Raf AnnD
Brand new   size Small   Fabric is one of a kind    
How is the fit on the washed dress pants? I'm a true 46 http://www.maasandstacks.com/collections/all/products/robert-geller-washed-dress-pant-black   Also can't see how it is "washed", seems like a regular black if I trust the pics from m&s and workingtitle