or Connect

Posts by Francks

This is not specified on the tag. Leather is for sure italian though
BRAND NEW Quality suede leather size S     Measurements : ptp : 52cm sts : 44cm back length w/o collar : 64.5/65 cm     Retail is 870£ @ Mr. Porter for example.
Thanks! I can recommend you the one I'm wearing since it's still in stock : patrik ervell webstore
@The3rdConch0r   I do wear long coats with the second fit all the time. This is basically the first day I wear a short outerwear in the past 3 months ahah. So I can only agree!      
[[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
did some of you receive a bill/confirmaion from cruvoir after ordering something for the preorders? Went smooth and then no reply at all, and I think the deadline is quite soon. Maybe they wait the deadline to send everyone the invoice.
Was talking about "classic" shirts in particular, but yes summer is not only light and smooth fabric
@Benesyed On that pic I can't really see the transparent effect. But anyway I don't trust pics. The lightning can make a shirt look quite opaque and vice versa. What drives that is mostly the thickness of the fabric anyway that's why I asked. I don't expect it to be heavy, just not very light like schneider's SS collection. If someone could confirm
Alright thanks! When you say lightweight do you means summer lightweight, almost sheer? (which is quite usual with white poplin shirt) That's fine benesyed
Thanks Benesyed. And do you know if the botancal white shirt is rather medium weight or light weight? (also is it poplin, twill, flannel, other?) Thanks again