or Connect

Posts by Francks

And temperature is going up (sorry for crappy pics, can't really do better inside with that green floor):  [[SPOILER]]
Both are really good. If you don't own any long coat you might add it to your wardrobe.
  Feel free to ask me questions !       Quilted Peacoat from FW09. Cotton Size 48 BNWT Dark color (almost black) but with blue and purple hues. Very Geller. And the pics don't show the actual color.    A lot of life left since it gets better with age.    
    Feel free to ask me questions !       Great construction and quality. Good condition 8/10. Navy Suede and purple leather trims. Size 8 Lanvin         
Great article NAMOR ! Pertinent information.   Like for shoes, do you also wait a day or two before wearing again the same - wool - sweater? 
Drop to 250eur.
Linen sleeves medium weight cotton body  Worn around 5-6 times so basically new. Shipped with tags
Also, what kind of shoe laces are used on the classic 990s ? (round brown ?)   They are these ? https://www.aldenshop.com/Store/DrawProducts.aspx?CategoryID=150&ParentID=2&PageID=&Action=   thanks
Usually I'm between S and M.   I wear an M in this season Stark. What size should I take for the fisherman crewneck ?   Plus, Does it stretch over time ? Since the stark doesn't, unlike most of wool knitwear... (but maybe  because of the unusual weave)