or Connect

Posts by Francks

Common Projects Achilles   Material: Suede Color: Vintage Black Size: 42   Box ans spare laces included   Like new, worn only 3-4 times and not for long walks. No defects.
Yes could go with a richard from geller. But the one from this winter looks a bit too brown to me. don't have the opportunity to see it irl either.  Have you seen it in person?
had to use Mr. P pics as I can't find any other ones.   I'm looking for an unstructured jacket, winter version. Thanks to those who know roughly what I wear and could give their opinion accordingly. For info I'm also looking at lemaire or peir wu jackets;   Casely Hayford, felted ribbed wool, made in Japan. There is no lining or padding.    
Ok so if you say 44 in CP achilles are too snug I imagine that foot wise you're more on the wider side.   For chelsea boots, regardless of the brand, I've always taken lower sizes than what I am. Because of the shape of the toe and construction there is no part than can really "block" your foot imo.   I assume I'm a (small?) 42.5, 8.5UK so that I can go down to a 42 for shoes vs sneakers especially since my preferences go to rounder, wider shapes.   42 in CPs...
Thanks! good to know some stock will arrive. I'm not in the us so japan or the states doesn't really matter but even from the japanese stockists I can't find them. The only place where I saw the brick bomber (that I'm looking for in black) was seven store
Your normal true size is 45?
Is there only the emil bomber that has been produced? No other bomber? (Not talking about the hooded one)
If she was reading that some people compare her work to COS I think she would even stop everything and start painting
Yes that's the best move though Andy told me they will be stocking only 4 styles... I quote "Regarding AW15, we’re only having 4 styles available (with some colour variation), mainly the Travel Series in Japanese tech nylon, and some shirts in rayon and cotton. We’re actually focusing on some other projects at the moment, and taking time off the webstore to restructure."
Does anyone know how the bomber @ H.lorenzo fits? I'm usually between 46 and 48 (all brands) and trying to know if the 48 could be good