or Connect

Posts by Francks

Each item 50£. All items in good condition or new.   Selling the whole package with shipping costs free for the buyer and 10% off. Otherwise shipping cost is 15£ minimum (items located in London).    Our Legacy Quilted Dot Chambray - S --> ultra rare from FW11 Our Legacy 1940s rinse wash - S  --> staple of the brand Gitman Vintage blue oxford - S (brand new) --> classic oxford shirt Wings+Horns slim fit raw selvedge denim - 29x32 --> understated; very nice fit and...
Just noticed that on some of my shirts (not wool, cotton or cotton flannel ) it is said "handwash".   Do you think I can try the washing machine (delicate programme and cold) without concern or It could cause damage / lead to unusual shrinkage?
Iconic M-65 from nonnative Condition 10/10 Size 2 (S/M) Color: Olive
Any idea on where I could find the taped parka but in this color? Japan shops I guess but can't find them  
Any input for the sizing of the coach jacket? I am only used to the bottoms.   I have a standard t-shirt from this SS15 in M. Should I go with the M as well or size down?   Thanks!
Quick question for the opium jacket (wool version) regarding the sizing. I'm between a small and a medium in all brands. Same with schneider: V for the delicacy sweater, IV for the garden shirt from last winter   Should I go with the 4 or the 5? Sizing from maasandstacks suggests it is exactly in between Thanks
Size 46 Brand new Tailor made, high standards Very nice colour Rare and nice fabric
A quick thought about pants alterations. Generally when you ask a tailor to taper a pair of trousers, he/she will start from the knee to arrive at the desired measure at the hem. Example (measurements laid flat) - initial: 20cm at the knee, 18cm at the hem - measurment required: 17cm at the hem. So he will start from the knee: (20cm), and reducing the leg opening progressively until 17cm at the hem by "plotting" a straight line from 20 to 17cm across the leg. So...
A quick thought about pants alterations. Generally when you ask a tailor to taper a pair of trousers, he/she will start from the knee to arrive at the desired measure at the hem. Example (measurements laid flat) - initial: 20cm at the knee, 18cm at the hem - measurment required: 17cm at the hem. So he will start from the knee: (20cm), and reducing the leg opening progressively until 17cm at the hem by "plotting" a straight line from 20 to 17cm across the leg. So...
@the shah and @ghostface it's really good     Patrik Ervell Our Legacy Robert Geller Dries Van Noten C&J       Acne Geller Jil Sander Rick Owens