or Connect

Posts by Francks

Acne Studios Casey Sweatshirt   Brand New with tags   Size S   [b]Color: Black[/b]   Shipping included
Harris Wharf Boxy Coat: Anthracite Military Felt   This Harris Wharf Boxy Coat is cut from a boiled wool felt fabric with a tactile, speckled texture. Constructed in Harris Wharf's trademark fashion with raw edge seams, the coat is a classic single-breasted style with a contemporary, slightly boxy shape.   The Details Anthracite Military Felt Made in Italy 100% Virgin Wool Unlined Three Outer Pockets Internal Pocket   Size 46 Very good condition. Awesome...
Yes indeed! Thanks, they finally arrived this morning, glad to have spent some time searching for them
      Patrik Ervell Patrik Ervell L'Homme Rouge Dries Van Noten Ann Demeulemeester
Regarding grailed and the "buy it now" option as a seller:   If a buyer decides to pay but forgets about the additional shipping costs (intentionally or not), I then have to refund him and incur the loss of the paypal fixed fee (30p) + ask the grailed team to refund the grailed commision and wait for a few days. Am I correct? It's quite annoying especially since it's the buyer who is responsible for the hassle.   One solution would be to have the option to accept or...
^I really should take time to visit England!        
@Severisth   As you stated AnnD is good for what you're looking for (yang li, raf as well)   you can also look at shoemakers. The grasmere from c&j could fill the bill.
It made me remember a discussion about the "total look"http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/fashion-from-belgium-but-far-from-boring-roger-tredre-profiles-four-antwerp-designers-who-are-1530785.html
Is the dominik coat still avail somewhere? (black or grey, 46 or 48 if fits smaller)
 Thanks!Yes when I said 46 I didn't mean "46 because this is what I usually take" but 46 because I tried the same pants in a different color in 46 and they were good.