or Connect

Posts by Francks

Very nice fabric. Soft and thick It's a size IV. I'm a usually a small/46/38 in shirts. Pretty regular sizing. And yes it's the model from this season.
Thanks, added in the description!
  Ervell Schneider Ervell Alden
I don't pass here often but there are some great fits in the past few pages!   Pic appears small, dunno why. Right click to see the whole image then. very dark navy anthacite dark grey black (leather)
Alrigth that's what I thought but still don't know about the low ramones.
Hey thanks for the reply.  Are you talking about the high versions or the low ones?
Has anyone bought the shirt jacket from this season? I'm interested in a feedback for dark grey version, fit and lenght wise. Thanks!.      I purchased he suede cap from this season a month ago, and the more I wear it the more I like it. Nice piece. leather is quality and I like the smaller front panel.        
Thanks @Liszt  Thanks "Normale" ahah.  Very nice fit again. With my sweater so even better  
^Nice interview     I know there are some differences between the high drkshdw ramones and the mainline ones (the latter fit a bit bigger, number of eyelets 8 vs 7, larger captoe etc..).     So then for the low version, are they different too ? Which ones are more bulbous if any?   Thanks!
@Lollie  Yes you're right. The sizing is TTS, on the slimmer side. For information I'm between a S and M depending on the items (usually M for tees, S for shirts, and S/M for outerwear). This is a Medium.