or Connect

Posts by Francks

I ordered the medium stonewash. Can't find the tag anymore but I'm pretty sure it was written something like 'new classic medium etc..' From SS14 btw!
Is it possible/is there a means to know which version of selvedge denim I got ?   The color is in between the light and medium stonewash if I compare with stock pictures.
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com
Are the standard jeans in navy arriving? Or no navy for this season?
Floral print isn't really visible so I might provide another pic soon.  
Thanks Feji. -What about the length? The measurement provided seems off compared to how it looks on the model   - What about the weight, is it the same as winter models? 
Anyone has tried this one? What do you think ? I'm looking for a simple grey sweatshirt with a darker tone.  Never handled any "seconds" line products. 
Nice. All what you bought will be available tomorrow?
Classics  
Grasmere. Hope they won't stretch too much. it's a 8UK (8.5UK/9.5US usually). Tried them in 7.5UK but they were too tight (maybe they could have stretched out enough eventually).    8UK are perfect now, that's why I'm afraid they may become a bit too big (I'm used to wearing shoes tighter than some people). Do you have any experience with that grain leather?