or Connect

Posts by onehotchili

Nuke -  I think you should get the JLC Geophysic ;).  I just dropped an email to my AD to see about getting on a list to order etc.     Personally the Steel Geo fits a niche that I've been looking at for quite a while.  Last June I almost pulled the trigger on the JLC Master Control while in St. Thomas.  I held off, because it didn't quite feel like an "everyday" watch with my active lifestyle.  With the 100m water resistance and other features of the Geo, I think it...
i am guessing that Olive Doyle size 36 was my return as I got my refund this afternoon.  Great piece, but I think I would personally get more use out of a slightly thicker one.... at least for me up in Tahoe.  anyhow, enjoy that Doyle.... very nice jacket.
Mike, Just curious if you'll be getting in a non-double breasted version of the Navy LBM 1911 Sportcoat (http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/l-b-m-1911-double-breasted-navy) this Spring? Thx!
This is sweet tailored fit crew neck sweatshirt.... which would be perfect for Spring.  It is size 38.  I picked this up in the Last Call section of the TS Web Site.  It is BRAND NEW and normally $98 but on sale for $49.  Of course they are out of this size now.     The only reason I am selling is because I saw they just got a restock of the Heavy Weight crew necks and would like to pick up one of them.
I have a nice pair JCrew 484 Slim Jeans in a Dusty Camel Color for sale.  These are in great shape and have been worn 9-10 times.  The 484 fit is a slim fit.  They retail $108 when new.   Other measurements include:  Tagged 31"x32", Measured Waist 31", Inseam 31.5", Thigh 11.75", Leg Opening 7.5"
I have a nice pair JBrand Kane Selvedge Denim Jeans for sale.  These are in great shape and have been worn 9-10 times.  The Kane fit is a slim straight and super comfortable.  The dark denim shows no fading etc.  These were hemmed to 32" inseam.  They retailed for $180 when new.   Other measurements include:  Tagged 30", Measured Waist 32", Inseam 32", Thigh 12", Leg Opening 7.5"
I have sale some Gently Used Men's Size 9.5 Frye James Black Oxfords with a durable leather sole.  They were worn 9-10 times with 0 scuffs or wear marks  and very minimal creasing on the shoe.  Beautiful classic shoe which is built sturdy to last a LONG time.  I bought these from Zappos for $248 in November 2013.  Included is the original box.     The pictures show what great shape these shoes are in....   -------------------------------- Frye James Oxford Black...
I'll be placing my order tomorrow.... so we'll be up to at least 18 :)
That sounds perfect for a nice Tahoe beater boot!  :)
without getting too hung up with US vs UK sizing....   Alden Barrie/Trubalance 9D = Viberg 2045 9 correct?  At least that is what it seems like reading and re-reading all the various threads.   Also, how durable is the Wax Flesh leather?  I live in the Tahoe mountains and would be anticipating putting some serious "patina" on these boots.  Yeah, I have Sorels for the 2-3 feet of snow we are supposed to get tonight into Fri.... but I am hoping with regular leather...