or Connect

Posts by onehotchili

hmmm... been on the fence with the LBM 1911 Navy Glen Plaid.  anyone have some "real world" pics?
I've been on Arcteryx's program for 5+ years, but never was given discounted access to their Veilance line.... which makes sense since I mostly needed their technical gear.  In any case, never got to handle their AV component shirt so I can't speak to the piece your looking at.   I definitely like their technical stuff... on par with some of the best gear out there!!  
Ah.... sorry I missed that post.  I saw a ton of posts about the FF stuff :).  Thx
so.... I am getting the "itch" to add another vintage piece to my collection.... IWC 2403 circa 1971  It looks like there was one up on ebay a couple of months ago that when for ~$900 including shipping.  Has anyone seen another one for sale or perhaps have a dealer friend that might be able to track one down?  I know its nothing "special", but I am kind of drawn to the simplicity of it.... :)
Just curious if there were any more updates on the EPLA Sportcoat?
I know it's Summer, but I gotta clear out the closet before next Winter arrives.  Anyhow, this is one of Patagonia's lightest, most technical down jackets.  Super warm.  I work in the outdoor industry and figured I could pass on my savings to someone else.  This jacket currently retails for $350.  The one I am selling is almost new.  Wore it 2-3 times and that's it.  I have the original tags and all.
I picked these up directly from Epaulet last summer.  They are a waist 32 and were hemmed to 30.5" by my tailor.  I then lost a bunch of weight.... so these have been sitting in my closet.  Worn literally 5-6 times.  They are in great shape, no stains, odors, rips or anything.  Smoke free home.  I paid $150.... just looking to hopefully recoup some of my $$$.
In great shape and worn perhaps 15 times.  Never been soaked or washed and just beginning to break in nicely.  I think they are currently out of stock at the moment.  In any case, I am going to let this one go.   Anyhow, from Rogue Territory's description:   Product Description - Our modern interpretation of the classic denim jacket - 4 pockets / interior pockets clean finished with white bias tape - Placket and interior pocket cut on selvedge - Front welt pockets -...
Sold!
Taylor Stitch Canvas Project Jacket - Green - Size 36    I picked this up last month from Taylor Stitch from their latest run.  (More info is here: http://taylorstitch.com/collections/mens-jackets/products/pine-water-repellent-canvas-project-jacket).  It is a sweet jacket and super burley to last a long time.  It is labeled at a "suit size" of 36.  For reference I am 5'9" 140 lbs and am normally Small to Medium in most shirts or jackets depending on the shoulder size...