or Connect

Posts by onehotchili

Yeah I haven't heard any responses to multiple emails :(
I have a pair of Taylor Stitch Moss Camp Pants in 10oz Washed Duck Canvas in a Moss Green color.  They are size 30" and were hemmed to 30" inseam.  I got these in December and wore them just a handful of times.  They are in great shape.  They retail for $128. Asking $55 shipped in the CONUS
I have a pair of Rivet Chinos from Epaulet in a Gunmetal Grey 8oz Cotton Canvas.  They are size 31 and were hemmed to 32".  They are in great shape.  They retailed for $135.   Asking $65 shipped in the CONUS Measurements: Waist: 31" Rise: 8.5" Inseam: 32" Leg opening: 7.5"
Glad they are going to work out! Beautiful boots....
Dropped them to be shipped this morning before heading to work... enjoy them :) 
These are now sold.
Mike,   Just double checking if the EPLA WESTERN SHIRT HEAVYWEIGHT INDIGO DENIM in a size Small is actually in stock.  Website shows that is in stock, however last month I tried to purchase and my order was canceled.  I sent an email and never heard back.  Just curious....   Thx!
Yeah guys these boots are amazing. I am selling the pair on eBay and here. I REALLY wish I could have made them work
those look great especially with those pants!
I have a pair of new Viberg x Styleforum Waxed Flesh Boot size 9.0 which sold for $730.  I tried them on, wore them a couple of times around the house etc.  They are basically brand new.   More details on this make up can be found here:    http://www.styleforum.net/t/376782/viberg-for-styleforummarket-makeup-wax-flesh-service-boot Some details Boon docker 2045 Last Commando Sole 7 Brass Eyelets White Thread Natural Midsole Unstructured Toe Pull tab (loop) Wax...