or Connect

Posts by onehotchili

Glad they are going to work out! Beautiful boots....
Dropped them to be shipped this morning before heading to work... enjoy them :) 
These are now sold.
Mike,   Just double checking if the EPLA WESTERN SHIRT HEAVYWEIGHT INDIGO DENIM in a size Small is actually in stock.  Website shows that is in stock, however last month I tried to purchase and my order was canceled.  I sent an email and never heard back.  Just curious....   Thx!
Yeah guys these boots are amazing. I am selling the pair on eBay and here. I REALLY wish I could have made them work
those look great especially with those pants!
I have a pair of new Viberg x Styleforum Waxed Flesh Boot size 9.0 which sold for $730.  I tried them on, wore them a couple of times around the house etc.  They are basically brand new.   More details on this make up can be found here:    http://www.styleforum.net/t/376782/viberg-for-styleforummarket-makeup-wax-flesh-service-boot Some details Boon docker 2045 Last Commando Sole 7 Brass Eyelets White Thread Natural Midsole Unstructured Toe Pull tab (loop) Wax...
hmmm... been on the fence with the LBM 1911 Navy Glen Plaid.  anyone have some "real world" pics?
I've been on Arcteryx's program for 5+ years, but never was given discounted access to their Veilance line.... which makes sense since I mostly needed their technical gear.  In any case, never got to handle their AV component shirt so I can't speak to the piece your looking at.   I definitely like their technical stuff... on par with some of the best gear out there!!  
Ah.... sorry I missed that post.  I saw a ton of posts about the FF stuff :).  Thx