or Connect

Posts by WHeisenbergW

32 waist and 34 leg. I know it's not an uncommon size but I have still not found the combination of my size AND good jeans.
Not immediately, but my size has been out of stock on all the sites with seemingly good jeans for such a long time that it's just frustrating now.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I've looked there already and my size is out of stock  
I've been searching for new black jeans for a while now and I can't seem to find the right brand or place to shop. I'm looking for high quality fitted black jeans (slim and stylish but not tight skinnies). Does anyone have any suggestions for a good price (less than £55)? Thanks in advance.
I'm having difficulty finding plain coloured slim-fitting T shirts designed for tall men (I'm 6'2" and in the UK). I've searched around lots of forums but none of the brands suggested seemed suitable and many links have expired. Lots of the brands of slim fitting T shirts I have seen are not just slim but short also. I'm not talking about extra-long shirts. I just mean shirts that look a normal length on a tall person but are still slim-fitting. So do you know any brands...
By the way I'm not talking about extra-long shirts, I just mean shirts that would look a normal length on a tall person but still be slim-fitting. Thanks again.
Hi, I'm a 6'2" male and I'm having difficulty finding plain coloured slim-fitting T shirts designed for tall men (in the UK). I've searched around lots of forums but none of the brands suggested seemed suitable and many links have expired. Lots of the brands of slim fitting T shirts I have seen are not just slim but short also. So do you know any brands for high quality simple shirts like this? Thanks in advance!
Thank you very much kindofyoung for your deeply honest and expert opinion. From what I've seen of your posts in other threads you seem to get a major kick and likely a self-confidence boost from criticising other people's comments, clothes, appearance etc. It is because of this first impression of the types of scum who lurk these sites that I'm going to leave this cancerous forum and never come back, but just before I go I'd like to say thankyou, goodbye, and go f,u'c,k...
Well then could you please direct me to the nearest forum that will accept my kind?
Hey I'm thinking of buying this shirt but I can't decide. What do you guys think?