or Connect

Posts by UKtoDC

SteStereotypes. I'm only 30, I can't use "bro" on an Internet forum? And I thank you,human spell check, more proof people read blogs to bash (this time grammar over context) but i typed off my iPhone, I saw the "degrated" misspelling after I clicked reply. I didn't bother to proof beforehand. And fuck editing it, I didn't think it mattered, though I should have known better. And as for the actual OP, I truly know nothing about the topic, they are clearly letting me know,...
Not directed towards you, sir. It appears that others feel the need to comment on my responses so it was guided towards them. I actually appreciated your initial comment, other than the "spammer" part.
Initially, no I was not spamming this thread.  I simply googled MAB reviews before I went in for a consultation. The overwhelming majority of feedback was negative, I know to expect that from what I read on the internet. It breeds tough guys that are too scared to share their thoughts in person.  I found this site, and decided to come back to it after my experience and share good or bad. I personally had a good experience and wanted to share it, most were negative.  I did...
Where would be the fun? I was already called a "troll" might as well own it.  And I'll keep using dope avatars too!!!!!
This actually is fun, you have a dull sense of humor if that provoked laughter...keep them coming...this is great. = Senior Members on this site. Avatars are cool, "bro."
Oh, you must have mistaken myself as someone that cares about internet tough guys. The problem with all of you is that you hide behind the computer and share one negative thought after another. Someone posts a positive experience on here and it HAS to be SPAM. The only reason I came back was I had received an email from this "styleforum" letting me know I haven't been here in a while. I KNEW everyone would have a problem with what I wrote. It's Rule #1 on blogs "Do NOT...
Not at all "SPAM." I simply googled "michael andrews bespoke reviews" and this site popped up.  Typically, when people post or comment, they bash the brand/name/business.  Satisfied customers by general rule, never post or comment. I chose to give my honest feedback to what I quickly saw was about to be another bashing for MAB on this site. I have no reason to post anything to this site as I find it tedeous for what I would look for on a blog. This is the first time I...
Just my non-sense, but I have been on a scrupulous journey in search of the best bespoke suit in my price range.  I have purchased MTM suits from Duncan Quinn (his bespoke is not what my wallet will allow), they fit great, modern design with old world craftsmanship. I am not afraid of colour, which has made my pursuit that much more difficult. Lord Willy's isn't my cup of tea, Alton Lane is pathetic, they troll other haberdasheries hunting for clients.  I find that quite...