or Connect

Posts by sjys035

Price Drop
Hello gents, This is an amazing Cesare Attolini Napoli sport coat in size EU52 7R. This got everything you can expect from Cesare Attolini - Beautiful cut, perfect fit, incredible detalis and insane handwork overall.   I bought this jacket two years ago at the retailer and only worn 3-4 times, so it is in excellent condition with little sign of use. Tag has been removed but I have kept that in the pocket. You can see in the photo. There is a one minor flaw in this...
Hello gents, This is an amazing Cesare Attolini Napoli sport coat in size EU52 7R. This got everything you can expect from Cesare Attolini - Beautiful cut, perfect fit, incredible detalis and insane handwork overall.   I bought this jacket two years ago at the retailer and only worn 3-4 times, so it is in excellent condition with little sign of use. Tag has been removed but I have kept that in the pocket. You can see in the photo. There is a one minor flaw in this...
I mistyped the shoulder measurement. Now amended it. 20" → 19.5"
Big Drop and Bump!
Price Drop
Massive price drop and bump!
Price Drop!