or Connect

Posts by demian19003

Discounted from $95 ?!   How rude.   Fwiw, I can't recall this fellow's name anymore, but I've purchased many items from him.   A pleasure to deal with, and outstanding items..and I have no problem giving him a plug here at sf. Kind of regret seeing him here as he was one of my (believed) well kept secrets.   Good guy and I highly recommend him. This is a killer deal. well done...but after all, let's show some character.   Regards
Agree.   This is ridiculous. I clicked on this out of curiosity, but find it pathetic.   Following a link I wondered, "who the hell would even coem to this trashy tabloid site to begin with?!"   "Ryan Gosling touches his ear while walking down the street..."   WTF   This is not what Styleforum represents and this should be removed.   Anyone following or contributing to it should reevaluate what they are, who they are, and what they are doing here...
Nice to hear...one would imagine as much. One can see it within the photos that he is a genuine and unpretentious fellow. nice thing about Italy generally.   oi oi...tweeds..sigh ..going to be a dangerous visit I see. I know many are very passionate about it, but they've only recently become my latest *thing*.   Regards
Wow...this Ethan fellow has certainly lost a lot of weight.   He always looked great and has perfect style..He looks great! Good for him!   Hope some of these rude comments I have seen here and there around  in the past did not get to him, but this stuff really makes you want to be your best.   Taking care of your body well goes hand in hand with all of this.   Best wishes to them So young, and they have great taste and style those guys.   Thank you for the article. Helps...
I am eyeing a rich violet Kiton myself..great colors to tame. I enjoy it.   One would be surprised when properly balanced and toned down with other colors how they can be tamed so well.   It's fun...but they just don't work without SUNSHINE !!   ...dark and raining daily..I can't take it anymore! I enjoy northern europe and the UK, but know I could never live there for this simple reason.   ...but I digress.
Thanks, and great job..really, you have my respect.   I have studied and taught myself the various methods of alterations, stitching, etc..not being entirely satisfied with the lack of attention to detail from the seamstresses Ive been meeting, and I refuse to spend vast sums on alterations such as taking in trousers, cuffs, and buttonholes, etc...   Im a hopeless perfectionist, and if I want it done right I usually have to do it myself...especially when one...
Although an old thread, as I was searching myself I thought Id add this for those searching in the future..   Just purchased some Borrelli red jeans.. amazing quality. They cannot even be described as jeans as most know it. The denim is incredibly supple and soft. So soft I am concerned how they will wear..   Anyway...where is SPRING?!    
FWIW "Homemade Trousers" link is broken / not available.   Kind regards
Yes, this is true...there are a few, but I would not say several. Many leather shops are middle eastern, many Iranians these days, and several others cater to tourists, however there are a few good places around yet. The genuine places (such as Madova) are easy to pick out by comparison to the various other leather shops.   There is another actually on the other side of Ponte Vecchio named "Martelli" which is virtually identical in set-up and quality of work. Madova may...
Hello   I find the advice above nonsense..   Although not ideal, the top and bottom swatch could both work..but you'd need to bring it together with a tie harmonizing the colors.    the middle is too cold, the others have some orange in them to match the tricky center jacket.   Again, harmonizing with a shirt color and tie color..   i don't know your style or if you are into a bit of sprezzatura, but it would be necessary here to make the center...