or Connect

Posts by demian19003

As a final note, I've received the suede briefcase...absolute top notch quality. Highly recommended. The details, accents in and out...just wow. And I am not easy to please. Finest quality leather I have seen in a long time, and I live in Firenze..(truth be told, sadly most of the leather here these days is crap)   It is heavy .. but that is saddleback for you. I love it. Built like a tank.   I could not want for more.    May post images when I can .. not really my...
Indeed. Their collection of leather goods is very strong. Modena seems the flagship however. Haven't been to Milan in ages, you've been there more recently than I have! I haven't any reason to go anymore. Heard it's cleaned up a lot since I was last there (no correlation of course!)   But apparently per their site the location of course remains.   I would have thought Horween as their supplier if US based, which is a tannery who supplies Alden, Allen Edmonds et al....
No I can't believe it is already time again..it always seems to come around so quickly. I live here and I never go. Becoming too pretentious these days for me...
I agree.   As a note, had looked at the medium satchel/backpack...it weighs 7.5 lbs for heaven's sake. Something to keep in mind.
I realize this is an old post, however I was doing a search out of curiosity.   As a note for posterity upon just experiencing them, I found out they are handmade in Bologna. Their website does not seem to show much of their current collection.   Full grained leather and finest craftsmanship. Just purchased a saddleback suede bag.   Living abroad, it is funny the things one becomes nostalgic for, and I have really had an itch to play baseball. Being a nut, and...
Has anyone any experience with these bags?   Thanks in advance.   http://www.drakensberg.de/epages/64315271.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/64315271/Products/DR00106     EDIT: meh...based in Germany. Thought German made and intriguing, but run/owned by a triumvirate of apparent Germans and an guy named "Singh" ..probably designed in Germany, made in India...nothing special I believe. To delete thread once I learn how to..apologies.
 An intelligent person and one of outstanding character always looks smart no matter what they are wearing.
Ah....very nice...didnt see the post..it became a long thread. Great color. Those are boots for a lifetime, and will age very well. The first scratch is the hardest I am sure!!   Have a photo of what they look like now after 4yrs of hard use?    I don't know Drew's, but will look them up now. Good for you...that is definitely in my future. But I live on the moon, and leather imports are a no no, and taxes INSANE. Although i am considering selling my Sutor's,...
Came across this info on these types of boots searching as I was curious.  I'm a geek. I would like it if I were researching, so hopefully another may  ....fwiw:   http://www.vintageamericanboots.com/2013/02/the-lacer-boot-packer-boot.html   Regards
While I am honestly not all too experienced either. Having lived in TX and having spoken with others, they are apparently VERY comfortable...and are considered work boots. Ranchers, riders, et al wear them all the time so I am inclined to think they are.Those I have worn were actually very comfortable...   Should you go to Whitesboots.com ... White's is a very fine shoemaker, and within they state how this natural foot angle  used within cowboy boots is the foot's...