or Connect

Posts by Staticbolt

Last season's Stark in Dark Army Mix. I wore it a few times a week over last winter but decided it was a bit too snug. Still in amazing condition, 8/10. No shipping. Measurements from End Clothing: Medium 19" Pit to Pit, 25" Back, 16" Shoulder, 21" Arm
Will you guys be restocking the standard issue chino anytime in the near future? I missed my size :(
Used pair of Bostonian Moro shoes in Brandy, size 8.5. Only a couple months of wear on these, plenty of life still in them. Free shipping anywhere in the CONUS.
Looking for some size advice for the Trail Oxfords.   I'm a touch over 9 on a brannock device and have a high arch and instep. The closest similar type of shoe i have is a Sperry A/O in 9 and with no socks they are almost too snug. If I wanted to wear socks with them I'd have to go up 1/2 size. Do the Trail Oxfords fit similarly? I'd like to at least wear normal dress socks with them occasionally, so should I try a 9 or stick with the size down 1/2 advice.
Do you guys plan to restock the olive doyle jacket anytime soon?
Laid flat the waist is a touch over 17". I measure about 34" where the pants sit and they feel just a little loose. I have bigger thighs and calves so the waist is fine, but the rest of the pants were too slim for my liking.
**SOLD** A pair of very lightly used Outlier Nyco Slims size 33in Olive. I had the inseam shortened to 32in. These have only been worn outside the house twice, still in very new condition. Go here for product description and measurements: http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/nycoslims.html  
Can anyone recommend some straight leg (I'm not a fan of too much taper) casual chinos that come in grey, somewhere around $100? I like Dockers D1s, but i'm looking for something a bit higher quality and maybe with more room in the top.
This is a slightly used pair of AE Park Avenue size 8.5D in black. They have been worn very infrequently and are in great condition.   Comes with dust bags and original box.   $160, no shipping fee anywhere in the CONUS.
Can venetian shoe cream be used on say AE park avenues? What about a cheaper shoe like a Clarks Roar?