or Connect

Posts by klp2332

Thanks. I think you are right, your fabrics are definitely superior to other MTM makers! This is something I failed to mention in my review. I have no doubt that Lanieri will soon become very popular here. 
A Review of Lanieri   Overall, I have had a very pleasant experience dealing with Lanieri regarding my order of a Loro Piana jacket. In the interest of providing information to my fellow Styleforum members as well as providing credit to where it is due (namely, Riccardo and his team at Lanieri), I feel the need to report back. And so, in the next few paragraphs, I wish to outline my experience and sincere opinions about the ordering process, and, more importantly, the...
The fabric is a truly beautiful Loro Piana Hopsack fabric, Made in Italy.                           Any recommendations on fit is much appreciated!   What do you guys think of the shoulders? There seems to be some rumpling. 
                        Any recommendations on fit is much appreciated!   What do you guys think of the shoulders? There seems to be some rumpling. 
Oh, thanks for the prompt reply! That's a bit of a shame -- as some countries don't have import duties/taxes anyways (e.g. Hong Kong). Nonetheless, thanks for your response.
Thanks guys. This looks good. I''m going to give it a try. Is there a way for VAT reduction for NON-EU orders?
Hi everybody! I know that the members of this forum are extremely knowledgeable as well as helpful. And I hate to ask for help but I have been thinking over and over about how I can improve the fit of a jacket that I bought off the rack, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.   I think the sleeve lengths are pretty spot on. The sleeve pitch is acceptable although its a little on the tight side. The shoulders are largely fine. However, the fit seems too boxy. And then...

Hi everybody! I know that the members of this forum are extremely knowledgeable as well as helpful. And I hate to ask for help but I have been thinking over and over about how I can improve the fit of a jacket that I bought off the rack, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.   I think the sleeve lengths are pretty spot on. The sleeve pitch is acceptable although its a little on the tight side. The shoulders are largely fine. However, the fit seems too boxy. And then...