or Connect

Posts by klp2332

Oh, thanks for the prompt reply! That's a bit of a shame -- as some countries don't have import duties/taxes anyways (e.g. Hong Kong). Nonetheless, thanks for your response.
Thanks guys. This looks good. I''m going to give it a try. Is there a way for VAT reduction for NON-EU orders?
Hi everybody! I know that the members of this forum are extremely knowledgeable as well as helpful. And I hate to ask for help but I have been thinking over and over about how I can improve the fit of a jacket that I bought off the rack, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.   I think the sleeve lengths are pretty spot on. The sleeve pitch is acceptable although its a little on the tight side. The shoulders are largely fine. However, the fit seems too boxy. And then...

Hi everybody! I know that the members of this forum are extremely knowledgeable as well as helpful. And I hate to ask for help but I have been thinking over and over about how I can improve the fit of a jacket that I bought off the rack, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.   I think the sleeve lengths are pretty spot on. The sleeve pitch is acceptable although its a little on the tight side. The shoulders are largely fine. However, the fit seems too boxy. And then...
Vibram Stresa's, most likely, as mentioned in the post.
The following three pictures were taken straight out of the box without any wear.           And the following two photos were after about 3 days of intermittent wear in heavy snow. I then decided to add some Vibram half soles to them. $35 at Shoe Therapy in Toronto. The workmanship looks alright -- not bad. Nothing to complain about. I believe they may be the Vibram Stresa's. They are probably designed for dress shoes but I may actually prefer it to...
I just literally dropped them off there. $35. Vibram. They didn't seem to have a lot of a selection for Vibram half soles. And they just gave me any old one, and I just nodded. Prices seem to vary even amongst the same place. But I will report back with the quality of their work soon.