or Connect

Posts by LoneRanger

For sale is a charcoal gray two button, dual vent suit I had made by Indochino.  I typically wear a 38R in basically all brands off the rack. Pants are flat front, 32" waiste, ~31" inseam. If you're interested, and need sizes, let me know and I can get specifics.  
Willing to pay more than fair market value for this specific J Crew Fair Isle Sweater in Medium. https://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/30343_SW5279_m?$pdp_fs418$
Chocolate brown, crafted with genuine Goodyear welt construction.Leather upper and lining. Waxed cotton laces. Leather sole with rubber heel insert. Line through J.Crew logo to prevent store return.   These are almost new, only worn a couple times around the house. Retail is $225. Asking $75 obo, willing to negotiate on bundle with other items I have for sale. 
Basically new J. Crew Ludlow Suit in Navy, size 38R. Pants are 32x30 slim fit. It's basically the one in the link, but from around fall/winter last year.  I wore once, then got a new job where I don't need it.    https://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/TheSuitShop/PRDOVR~28130/99103158874/28130.jsp   Asking $350 for everything, as it's around $650 plus tax retail.   Also willing to bundle with other things I have for sale.
For sale is a like new pair of Gap Japanese Selvedge Denim Jeans in slim fit 31x30. I'm normally a 32 but those were sold out, so I thought I could fit into these. I wore them about twice around the house and decided they're too small.  Never washed or worn outside. These are listed on sale for $82 plus tax on the website, and sold out in most sizes.   Asking $35 and willing to bundle with other items for sale.  
For sale is a fantastic gray herringbone blazer from Gap.  It's about 2 years old, but has only been worn a couple dozen times. I lost a little weight and it not longer fits.  It's perfect for winter.   Size: The label says 40R, but it is a "tailored" fit, and fits much more like a 38R in fits like J Crew Ludlow and Suit Supply Napoli.   Asking $60 but would be willing to package with any or all of the other things I have for sale.
Navy blazer from H&M. It's light and pretty unstructured. This is a fantastic spring/summer blazer. It's been worn a bit, but not signs of wear I can see. It originally retailed for $149. Asking $40, but willing to package with other things I have for sale. 
It's a season or two old, but I don't think I ever wore it out of the house, pockets still sewn shut. Standard J Crew Ludlow sizing, is a slim 38R. Retails for $298, asking $120 shipped obo. Willing to package for a deal with other items for sale if you happen to be a 38R. 
bump
bump