or Connect

Posts by LoneRanger

It's a couple years old, but I don't think I ever wore it out of the house, pockets still sewn shut. Standard J Crew Ludlow sizing, is a slim 38R. Retails for $298, asking $120 shipped obo. Willing to package for a deal with other items for sale if you happen to be a 38R. 
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Beautiful Club Monaco Men's over coat.  It's a grey herringbone wool, and made in the USA. The coat is fantastic but just a little big for me, looking for the exact thing but a little smaller.  It retails for over $900, and I bought on sale for like $450 plus tax. Barely ever worn, no sings of wear.      Features 3 pockets  A useable breast pocket (see picture) Single vent Made in USA The coat retails for over $900; check the Made in the USA collection. 
Bought from fellow member, but doesn't fit me quite right.  (Shouldn't have bought it, as I know I need custom blazers) but it is a shame as its fantastic and I love the pattern. He said it was NWOT listed 38R, but check measurements please. 100% Wool, made in U.S.A. Blue houndstooth (light and navy) with brown check (see photos). Two button with double vents at back.   Pit to Pit: 19'' Shoulder: 17'' Sleeve: 24.5'' Jacket Length: 29.5''   Any questions, feel free to...
bump.  Willing to negotiate if both are purchased. Both fit about the same size.  
Looking for Either Suit Supply Napoli or Sienna suits in 38R, or other similar suits with very little to no padding in the shoulders.  I'm also looking for some blazers with a little flair (check patterns and such) in 38R as well. It's tough finding OTR that fit the slim shoulders that I have without going full custom, which I don't necessarily want to do.     Thanks.