or Connect

Posts by niktak11

I will gladly provide pics of the bottles to anyone who is interested. And Bond No. 9, much like Creed, only has a negative reputation among basenotes fragrance nazis because it's "too mainstream." Although I doubt more than 1 out of 50 people you talk to will have heard of either of those houses
I'm not sure if this place is big on fragrances...I usually only go here to every now and then to check out the various raw denim threads but I figure I'd post my splits on here too. My first name is Nicholas and my last name starts with a V. Many people will recognize me. If this is against the rules I will gladly remove it.
I normally only split on the FB groups and on another fragrance site, but I like to fill up my splits as quickly as possible so I can get the bottle ordered and everything shipped out. The prices on here will be the same as the prices I give everyone. These are splits, not sales, so the prices are non-negotiable. I USUALLY (not always) will wait until 75-80% of a bottle is reserved and paid for before I order it. Here's what I have left at the moment:   Bond No. 9...