or Connect

Posts by batchelor22

Purchased here, but a little too large for me. It is an XXL but due to the Branta cut fits more like a typical XL. Brand new and unworn, but tags have been removed. Will include them for the purchaser. Get it now before the cold weather comes!
Purchased last season, never worn. Size Large. Reversible jacket, down filled, stylish and fashionable. Would be perfect for those cold morning commutes. Please ask any questions. Note the hang tag on the zipper has been removed. Pics are from previous seller, the yellowish tinged one is my current one.
Two Hermes ties, $50 each plus actual shipping costs. Guaranteed authentic. Not much else to say, high fashion quality. 3.5" at widest point Please ask any specific questions.
Looking good, the world over, I suspect they will look great for years to come!
Received my Alden/J Crew Cap toe boots today after selling and essentially trading in my similar Allen Edmonds Cordovan boot. Really worth the hassle and wait, love these boots. Classically styled, just enough style and comfortable from first try on. I think I am in love, second pair of Alden's, surely not my last! 😀
Recently picked up but sadly, these fit much slimmer than the other R&B pants I have. Size 34/34. Brand new and perfect with all tags intact, just waiting for you. Actual shipping cost at buyers expense.
Recent pick up, too small in waist for me. Actual waist is 35" Actual inseam is 34" Lovely jean in excellent condition.
Bought a lot of new ties lately, so time to clear some out. Some nice ones here, all in excellent condition. Please ask any and all questions. $15 for any one, two for $25, any three or more $10 each. Will ship for a flat fee of $15 to US and Canada no matter how many are purchased. Other International please ask for quote.
J Crew Style # 25994 36" waist 11" inseam Referred to as grey chambray but look blue/grey to my eye Retails at $69.50 Worn twice last summer Excellent, as new condition
Looking for the above, new or nearly new.