or Connect

Posts by batchelor22

J Crew Style # 25994 36" waist 11" inseam Referred to as grey chambray but look blue/grey to my eye Retails at $69.50 Worn twice last summer Excellent, as new condition
Looking for the above, new or nearly new.
A recent gift, but it have plenty of blue shorts. Great Wallace & Barnes Short with fishtail notch in the back. Dyed in Japanese Indigo, sure to age well.
Picked these up in January on this forum. Worn once, last two pics show wear on the sole, otherwise they are as pictured. In perfect condition, they were purchased as seconds but beside a slight rub on the inside of the left boot, no issues can be seen. I am using the original sellers pics but can provide others upon request. Only positive feedback here and hundreds more on that e site. Great deal! Please contact for any and all specific questions. Buyers pay...
Like new, only worn a few times, just have not got into my regular rotation. With box, case, cleaning cloth. Like new condition.
Received this for Christmas but it is actually too luxurious for my wear. Classic black crew neck in XL. Not much more to say, new with tags and of course in perfect condition. Sorry for the poor pics, iPhone is giving me troubles.
PM sent
Bump, both for $150 or $75 each.
PM sent.
Beautiful shape, 46R. No longer will fit since trimming down. These need to find a good home and a place in the office/boardroom. One in solid navy, the other charcoal with a checked pattern, both with single pleated pants. Beautiful material, 100% fine wool, beautiful suits, lots of compliments on these. Please ask any questions, lots of feedback on EBay and other forums. $75 each $150 for both Actual cost of shipping is at buyers expense.