or Connect

Posts by BigC222

I thought I Saw the Devil wasn't too scary as it felt more of an action/thriller movie than anything. The protagonist basically spent the whole movie f*cking up the killer in a cat-and-mouse game.   I found the most disturbing part to be some of the minor characters themselves, with their psychopath personalities and behaviours. I think my favourite part was when the antagonist hitch hiked the taxi and realized the driver and passenger weren't who they were supposed to...
 Why don't you try out TBS? 20% for black friday and even in Europe it's 20% off outerwear. 
I ordered mine (black, 32 GB) when it first came out at the start of November and got it last Friday.   It's a surprisingly light phone and I really like it. It's still taking a bit of time for me to adjust, being someone used to an iphone for the last couple of years. But I am slowly customizing things to the way I like and the swipe keyboard on my Nexus is 1000x better than the iphone keyboard. My biggest issue would be battery use, as I find that it drains batteries a...
The End Clothing one ended last week. 
I just got a Nexus 5 myself too. How are you liking yours? Recent convert from Apple to Android. 
 I would rather focus my money on Mr. Porter and TBS. I find it too much of a hassle to dig through Yoox. 
Hypebeast has APCs on sale 30% with code HBGIVING13. All APC products apply. 
Ssense has Givenchy on sale if you are looking for that. 
 Keep an eye out for Roden Gray. When they had their 20% off shirts a couple weeks back, TB oxfords were included in that. 
Ssense is also doing a up to 50% off sale. No discount codes needed.    Holy shit, every shop doing a sale... I'm going to go broke.    Also props to whoever posted about the Forward Forward code. I did my Christmas shopping on their sale stuff and picked up a Thom Browne shirt for myself for $180 + free shipping. Whoo! BTW, they still have sizes 2-4 for TB shirts on a couple of them.    I didn't find anything that great for Mr. Porter this time. Also, it sucks for...