or Connect

Posts by BigC222

Hypebeast has APCs on sale 30% with code HBGIVING13. All APC products apply. 
Ssense has Givenchy on sale if you are looking for that. 
 Keep an eye out for Roden Gray. When they had their 20% off shirts a couple weeks back, TB oxfords were included in that. 
Ssense is also doing a up to 50% off sale. No discount codes needed.    Holy shit, every shop doing a sale... I'm going to go broke.    Also props to whoever posted about the Forward Forward code. I did my Christmas shopping on their sale stuff and picked up a Thom Browne shirt for myself for $180 + free shipping. Whoo! BTW, they still have sizes 2-4 for TB shirts on a couple of them.    I didn't find anything that great for Mr. Porter this time. Also, it sucks for...
Keep an eye out on Hypebeast and Tres BIen Shop. TBS doesn't do Black Friday (I don't remember from last year, so someone can confirm) but Hypebeast will usually throw in a code for Cyber Monday. 
 I'm size 29 with NS (5'10 and 160 lbs) and I faced similar issues myself. The jeans have stretched out very nicely for me in the thighs and I don't find any issues with sagging in the seat area. The main stretching I find is in the waist area as most people have also commented on.
 Either ship to the border and pick it up there or there's some websites out there that act as middleman to ship things to Canada but the cost isn't cheap.  I've looked into it myself too. 
It's hit and miss in regards to taxes and duties. I have had times where I wasn't charged but when I was charged, it was about $30. I don't find what they mark to really make a difference. 
Definitely been hit before. Usually around $30. They seem to throw an arbitary number for duties (~$15) and then another $10 for ROD fees. Plus GST/HST. 
  Awkward...