or Connect

Posts by BigC222

Thanks for the quick response. Definitely helped. I'm assuming that the tees are probably sized differently too. 
Hey, can anyone comment on the sizing difference between the GAP x JE villain hoodie and the regular JE hoodies?    I heard about how you should size up on the hoodies as they are very slim. I bought the Gap one in small and it fits very close to the body but still fitted well. The small was the last one so I didn't have a medium to compare for size difference. I'm really like the JE hoodies now and thinking of buying an actual one online so just seeing if I need to size...
Well, it's good for someone who can't afford the main line's price points (aka. me). There's a lot of stuff that I don't care for in the collections but the hoodie looks awesome for less than half of what I would have to pay for the one from JE. I guess if you live in a place where fashion is big and you can physically go to stores that sell them, then it's really not a big deal. For me, I live in a city where there isn't a wide variety of menswear brands and have never...
I was just at the Gap in Calgary, Canada and most of their John Elliot and Co were gone. Jeans were left (I didn't bother checking sizes as I didn't want them anyways) but the tees were only limited sizes and I managed to grab the last hoodie. The other three brands still had some good stock left but I was surprised how fast some stuff cleared. The En Noir stuff I think wasn't even touched but not surprised at all considering the quality wasn't that great up-close.    I...
Has anyone bought a pair of Alexander Wang boots before? Comments on quality, fit, comfort?   http://store.alexanderwang.com/ca/alexander-wang/men/shoes
Definition of Eurotrashy:       See also: Mario Balotelli   Dude, those sweaters are way too flashy. The patterns are going to give people seizures. Look for something like SNS Herning and go for textures not bold patterns. 
This is like Extreme Couponing for #menswear...
 They have some down jackets on their sites for like $170 that is very reasonably priced. 
I thought I Saw the Devil wasn't too scary as it felt more of an action/thriller movie than anything. The protagonist basically spent the whole movie f*cking up the killer in a cat-and-mouse game.   I found the most disturbing part to be some of the minor characters themselves, with their psychopath personalities and behaviours. I think my favourite part was when the antagonist hitch hiked the taxi and realized the driver and passenger weren't who they were supposed to...
 Why don't you try out TBS? 20% for black friday and even in Europe it's 20% off outerwear.