or Connect

Posts by jebarne

I haven't been posting much, but decided to show some of my items from 1st Quarter. ET Wright Scotch Grain Longwing Monks.   Paul Smith Shortwings that happen to be really long.  J&M Aristocraft PTB, Size 14  Church's Patent Leather Formal  Gravati (new, but NA)    [[SPOILER]]  Nettleton's, not new but close (NA)   [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]  BBGF (NA)    [[SPOILER]]  Flannel POW Suit (NA)    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]  Black Pinstripe Suit (NA)  ...
I go UP from 10.5E to 11E.
Gentlemen,   for a while I've been using the website sizeadvisors.com to help my online size matching.   I found it when trying to read up on the latest AE Lasts: http://sizeadvisors.com/blog/2015/08/17/switching-allen-edmonds-latest-last-designations/   If you build a profile and input your shoes and measurements, it gets you very close on other shoes.   Here are the shoes I've rated:   there isn't a way to differentiate well-fitting shoes. I consider bot the...
I've seen the Floyd in Dallas, Kansas City, and Raleigh twice. The last album I bought was "On an Island". Quietly one of the most influential guitarists to come out of the 60's/70's. Last time I was at MSG I flew up for the Clapton/ Steve Winwood/ Blind Faith show. That's been a while ago. Enjoy it!
I would love for that to be the case, but these are a couple years old. I was told by a guy at the Zegna outlet in Orlando that they were made by a Ferragamo/ Zegna partnership, but I don't think he really knew. These are couture and don't say Limited Edition. It would make sense for Lattanzi to make the LE's.
I think that's a J. Hilburn tie.
I love those. I have these posted:  Of the 250 or so pairs of shoes I've thrifted, THESE are the ones I wish were size 11. (E. T. Wright. 9.5E) Alas, not to be. So I'll make do with these Zegna Couture monks.....Unfortunately, no LE box of goodies with them. .  
    I am trying to list these zegna sport shoes.   With this sole, it occurred to me they might be a golf shoe, but I find no evidence online.   Does anyone know if Zegna Sport had a golf line or is this a generic "dress" sneaker?
I'm on a committee with the guy in charge of this program for google. Its amazing how a half dozen cities motivated AT&T, Verizon and CenturyLink to establish gigabit offers. brave new world. Its going to accelerate people who cut the cord and stream all their entertainment. ultimately a good thing. Gamers rejoice.
On the topic of sizes, this site is handy for calculating shoe size when the size is illegible. http://web.archive.org/web/20071017074837/www.geocities.com/handy_feet/shoesize.html on a normally shaped toe, take the inside measurement, subtract 2/3rds of an inch, and you have the approximate foot length. Plug that into the field and hit return and you get a result. In the case of a shoe that measures 11", plug 10.33 into the foot length field and you have a size 9 US shoe.