or Connect

Posts by jebarne

Recent Items for me.           Plus, on a business trip I had 4 hours between meetings and hit 2 stores and my best tie haul ever. 33 ties between 2 stores. Plus 30% senior citizen discount day...... Ties are all NA until I sort out how I will re-work my tie wardrobe.  [[SPOILER]]
A few recent Items I've processed Samuelsohn 80% Wool 20% Mohair Medium Blue. Shines like sharkskin. Probably my favorite suit to come thru. I've had more expensive, but the fabric and color on this are great.  [[SPOILER]]  Canali  [[SPOILER]]  Zegna [[SPOILER]] Luigi Bianchi Mantova (first for me. Unbelievably light construction)   [[SPOILER]]  Burberry London by HF.  [[SPOILER]]  Old-ass Brioni Suit - zero holes/tears   [[SPOILER]]
It depends on how much. The pockets are the limiting factor. If you're talking about more than an inch, you probably need to pass and wait on a better one. There was a thread on this where Chris Despos described the challenges with the tailoring and the proportion when you shorten a jacket.
I saw Mr. Porter is going to have a line of clothes from the movie.
Speaking of dogs, my wife made me watch Subaru commercials last night on Youtube with the dog family. I cracked up at the one with the poodle in the crosswalk and the bathroom break at the quik stop. My thought was that the creative meeting where this was proposed had to be a riot as they threw out various ideas for these. Don't get a chance to see a lot of TV and when I do its dvr'd.
If I had to guess, these were custom made for a guy with ms or Parkinson's or something. Same when you see a high end shirt with fake buttos and Velcro.Not trying to bum everyone out, just saying there will be a reason.
HVO, what a great job on content and photo quality. Congrats.
Closest I ever came to a white christmas was when I lived in Dallas. Snowed about 2 inches on the 23rd. 73 degrees on the 24th.
My comment was regarding Saks brand, meaning house branded stuff doesn't sell. As to the fabric, while you may turn away, for others it is definitely a selling point. Look at all the titles featuring Loro Piana fabric. Why is that in so many titles? It raises the hits and the value. Take any BB suit, but make it Loro Piana, Trabaldo Togna or Saxxony and it will sell faster and for more. Or maybe its just me.