or Connect

Posts by jebarne

You can go into the library and move the entire folder. Or if you backed up to time machine you can get it from there. Pm if you can't find it.
I'm trying to figure out a name for what looks like a classical carved image that is printed on a tie.   The image shape is :     I would normally think of that as part of a wave pattern like this:       Or maybe a petal or a leaf, depending:       Here is the image. It appears to be a leopard carved with the sun rays emanating from the corners of the oval. I looks at a variety of glyphs from greece, rome, egypt and couldn't find.       Surely one...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181660604785?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I bought from these guys. Very solid rack and painless transaction.
Honestly, I'd just call it a Raincoat. look at Burberry, Aquascutum, mac....doesn't matter......Nordstrom, Barneys, etc......Referred to as a Trench or a Mac. Technically neither. The mac wouldn't have lapels. I had a couple dozen coats to list during the winter and here were my prep resources: http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/overcoat-topcoat-jacket-guide/ The section on Trench Coats says double breasted. ...
The walmart by my house needs a fleet manager they have so many.
Thrift Synergy, but yours are in MUCH better shape.   Also, part of the value of this forum. This was a brand I had never heard of, but when I saw it, I vaguely remembered @jompso mentioning it in a previous posting from months before. Its already sold. So shout out to Jompso and to the larger forum in general. 
amen. I've started taping the long seam on a RRA box because my last batch seems to pop randomly. All about limiting risk.
I'll take some tonight.
Picked up a pair of Shockoe jeans. Never heard of them, but they were very well-made and seemed like they weigh 25 pounds.   I know more about them now, but don't know if they are valued by you streetwear guys. Also, picked up a pair of Cone Mills production sample jeans. I know many companies use cone for their denin, but I seem to recall that they are considered above average to nice, but not top tier or grail status......Can you guys add some color commentary?
Congrats on how you've grown your business!