or Connect

Posts by jebarne

unfortunately doing this part time, while holding down a full time job requires us to minimize variables. You could lose a week of posting by having a rainy weekend. at least in your room today you have consistency. Brian and hbkshin have mastered the white background.
PSA:   big brother to the popular (on this forum) 2270dw laser printer. Adds copier scanner. $99 delivered.     http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16828113661&nm_mc=AFC-dealnews&cm_mmc=AFC-dealnews-_-NA-_-NA-_-N82E16828113661
 I've looked at doing something like that for smaller items. If I understand what your'e suggesting, it would be a scaled down version of this type of thing:   I figure the table would need to be at least 30 x 36 (40) to make it work. I would say 8 6500k t8 fluorescents. Or, order one of these stations.
  my most expensive sale in a while. Ladies belt and buckle. Brought $256. Pales next to $800 sets of buttons and $330 red plaid suits, but I'll take it on my $1.62 investment. 
you're having a good week.
I think that's the same engine that was in the sc400 that I used to drive.....was a great daily driver, plenty of power and comfortable to drive every day.  Congrats on a great car.
crosspost here:   Hi guys:   I would like to introduce a new member to this forum.    On the 4th, my wife and I met @Dimrain13 starting his thrifting/ebay odyssey. I ran into him again yesterday in a gw near my place.   This young man is an active-duty member of the USMC and is stationed at Camp Lajeune, NC. That's not something you do for the money, and he has opened an ebay store to supplement his income.    I'm sure everyone will welcome him into the group...
Hi guys:   I would like to introduce a new member to this forum.    On the 4th, my wife and I met @Dimrain13 starting his thrifting/ebay odyssey. I ran into him again yesterday in a gw near my place.   This young man is an active-duty member of the USMC and is stationed at Camp Lajeune, NC. That's not something you do for the money, and he has opened an ebay store to supplement his income.    I'm sure everyone will welcome him into the group here.    Thanks,   jb
I think you still have to call ebay and get your objections on the record.