or Connect

Posts by jebarne

I've never seen one in person so have no comparison. But assume fake first until proven otherwise
In the field. Assume this is fake but is real leather. No returns [IMG]
get one of those tag guns. really cheap and put it back on. Another tip from @txwoodworker that he shared a few years ago.
It is way more work. I have templates built in a program called collageit that I use. I wanted to show all the surfaces, and be visible in the ebay gallery on mobile devices. When I started, a suit was 20 photos, the garagesale limit. Now, despite knowing its a waste of time, I do the collages. I have had a few notes from people thanking me for showing all the surfaces, but don't know if I have ever sold anything because of the extra shots.   And on the topic of measuring...
do you import this somehow into GarageSale? I keep thinking I'm going to have time to figure that out, but so far, nothing. I also have a measurement spread sheet, but I print them out and write them by hand.
I think the last time I wore size 32 dress pants was 7th grade. Had to go.
Posting these PRL pants. Never seen a pair with these details:Besides the obvious 067 Crown embroidery- The half-moon cutaway for the change pocket- the outside the waistband braces buttons- the onseam pockets with the chevron finish stitching- the rear daks adjuster- button-fly front oh, and NWOT, never hemmed. Gotta think these will appeal to the 'lo heads out there. Currently NA  [[SPOILER]]
OK guys, occasionally I come up on recurring issues that I figure affect most ebay sellers. If I find a decent solution, I try to share it. I know you big sellers don't spend much time repairing things, but I replace every broken or missing button and try to make simple repairs. In this case, its finding a hole. It happens to everyone. you check it 18 times in the store trying to find that one spot with decent lighting, but when you get it home and boom!. There's a hole....
The only thing I will say is that when you print out a single label, it reverts to the auction number from ebay and ignores your preference. Not a crisis since its only one number, but a glitch none-the-less.
While not approaching the elegance of the Dr. Livingston packaging, here is what my process is.  [[SPOILER]]