or Connect

Posts by jebarne

Guys.   I thought this was something it isn't. I picked this up with a dozen flusser custom or Flusser for S5A but all the tags on the other italian ones are at the tip of the small blade.   Does anyone recognize this type of Fabric tag? Its where Stefano Ricci puts theirs but the tag isn't similar. I haven't seen Isaia, Borelli, Brioni or anyone else   with there tags here.   Self Tipped, Not 7 fold.    
I would use Saphir if I had it. outside and inside the vamp of the shoe, and then I would put in an oversized shoe tree that would smooth it out and let it dry. then I would do one more coat of moisture with the trees in and let dry. then cream or wax, doesn't matter. You won't get out the creases, but they will look better.
 If all tie makers did this, this thread would be at least a third shorter.
There are two things I would tell you. The SA DPC2505 has been around for at least 10 years. I don't remember if it has been updated to support Docsis 3.0 but you can do much better than that. If I were buying a box today, it would be the Arris Surfboard 6183 model because it has the very latest bandwidth architecture that Docsis supports. (Docsis being the CableLabs standard for modems). Second, ALL wifi extenders suck. Even worse, the tools that exist to troubleshoot...
Fritz the Cat Blue Haze Pyscho Swirl.
Accessories: 43 Ties and a pair of suspenders. All thrifted last week. Also had a good week with shirts, but a PITA to shoot them all.   Highligts were NOS Brioni, Rubinacci, (Pop) and Missoni with tags from Filene's Basement. Also, a Borelli, a Barbera and a burberry Novachek.   5X Alan Flusser Custom/ Saks       5X Alan Flusser Custom/ Saks       All Italy with this one by Drakes       Brioni, Brioni, Alan Flusser Custom Cashmere, T&A x2 -...
I would guess Ash (most common) or Beechwood. Depends who made it too.
bumping on the reality check
Yes, these are american-made. I have read about Ansewn but didn't know that they had been absorbed into the Rancourt family. Thanks,
Any idea on these PRL loafers?   I've seen these by Rancourt before, but these don't exactly match that.