or Connect

Posts by jebarne

Saw this cool tie display stand on Brioni's site last night.    How do guys like the medium gray background?
When we were building our house our builder was pushing the 1st generation as part of the laundry allowance. I passed as my wife had already tripled the lighting allowance.  However, the new one is cheaper and smaller, and for that occasional nice item that may smell of moth balls or smoke, it could be useful. Hard to say.  Maybe if I needed a deduction to avoid a higher marginal tax rate I would consider it.
FU Tartan - mid 70's - Johnny Carson......most likely by HSM       Leonard Logsdail, full bespoke 3 roll 2 jacket.       Custom BBGF by Martin Greenfield  
Mine (sig, not glock) sleeps fully loaded with hydroshok attached to the back of my nightstand with this magnet. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Lockdown-Gun-Concealment-Magnet/1645385.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3DMagnet%26x%3D29%26y%3D6%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=Magnet&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+ProductsAlso have a mossberg 590 above the door of my...
Not sure how your backdrop works, but I have installed a 2x4 with a hook attached above the paper roll back drop and just hang a white hanger for the item. permanently there. no transition required   
I had that exact price on a pair of boots today.  I refunded $4.20 to the buyer.  On calculated shipping, I wish there was a way to automatically extend the discount I get to the buyer. I know you can set up shipping discounts but since it varies based on the type of item it is, it really won't be accurate
I know I'm a couple of days behind, but I laughed for 5 minutes over this description. The capital E on esque was the detail that sent it over the top.
sorry. I thought that was accepted short hand
Had a similar one this year and ended up going to S5A and having them look up the supplier of the current line of Made In Italy house brand suits. Their system listed it as provided by Alpetora Imports. When I looked them up, their website is extremely sparse but they seem to be the import rep or owner of  G Manzoni "made in Italy" with no examples or anything.  From what they said, the buyers frequently spec suits and changes makers chasing a price point. So this years...
^ neither of those is taupe. To your specific question, this forum proves you can return them. Even if they were taupe.    I'd let the seller know though.