or Connect

Posts by jebarne

This is from an overcoat I picked up.   Any ideas on a specific maker based on this tag?  
Looks like a Southwick tag to me.
People don't realize how many sellers block buyers with a single un-paid item strike. In my case, I've had people contact me and complain that they were unable to bid on an item and I reply with "either your feedback is zero, you are trying to purchase from the Russian federation or Italy, or you bought an item you never paid for. If you don't think you fall into any of these three categories, let me know and I'll try to help you figure it out. What's frustrating is that...
thanks matty!
actually, I would call that the rise of the pants, with front and back rise being their own specific measurements. So if I need at least a 10.5" rise in dress pants, the front rise in a specific pant is unlikely to be exactly 10.5. I use rise in my listings as a short hand for people to use, but I've been asked for front rise twice in 16 months.
Botany 500 3 piece. Brown herringbone tweed. Reversible vest.   [[SPOILER]]   Stein Bloch Men's Cashmere Overcoat. Tons of handwork on this. Claims to be Hand-tailored.    [[SPOILER]]  Gloveral   [[SPOILER]]  Cashmere Dress Overcoat, Italy, Anyone recognize the label?   Renwick of Canada - I think 5th I've found here.  Cashmere topcoat. Even more handwork than the one above. From Berry Burk. Never heard of them.   [[SPOILER]]  Cashmere Overcoat - David's Men store Silver...
Outseam - Inseam = Rise. Source: Post 9 here http://www.styleforum.net/t/281890/whats-the-proper-way-to-measure-a-pants-rise/0_100#post_5094304
I like their mannequin   [[SPOILER]]
I've never been able to get mine to work with my mac. I was going to try it using boot camp or parallels, but havne't tried it yet.
This has probably been mentioned before, but on an international shipment, the buyer contacted me to ask where his package was. First time for that for me. I saw the box was being held at the local post office awaiting payment of duties. Supposedly, the guy was being notified. He claimed he hadn't received notification and didn't know where the post office was that he needed to go to.   I checked the USPS and after 3 tries, the lady told me she had zero "in-country"...