or Connect

Posts by jebarne

they offer a gas and a diesel 3.0 now
mercy! Merci.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it. My next door neighbor drives a cls63 and loves it. I was out looking sunday at a E series wagon as my official thriftmobile, but still deciding. I like the Audi Allroad because of the car feel but space to carry stuff, but was hoping for the better mileage of a diesel. 
My question for today:   "Hi. I was surprised II had been charges sales tax on my purchase which is a preowned item. ??"   Of course, part of my T&C's include:   "Unfortunately, I have to charge sales tax if you live in NC."   I offered to split it with her anyway just to make her happy. We'll see.
effective now, my new size disclaimer: A word about size:These shoes are tagged a size XX and are sold on that basis. However, in footwear, each manufacturer designs to lasts that are specific to their own models. A shoe tagged a given size with one maker may not fit the same as that of another maker. For this reason, I provide supplemental measurements that may assist you in deciding whether this particular item will work for you. Please compare the provided sizes with...
very nice. Which model did you get?
you will just have to verify that the lights are color corrected. but that will work.
unfortunately doing this part time, while holding down a full time job requires us to minimize variables. You could lose a week of posting by having a rainy weekend. at least in your room today you have consistency. Brian and hbkshin have mastered the white background.
PSA:   big brother to the popular (on this forum) 2270dw laser printer. Adds copier scanner. $99 delivered.     http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16828113661&nm_mc=AFC-dealnews&cm_mmc=AFC-dealnews-_-NA-_-NA-_-N82E16828113661
 I've looked at doing something like that for smaller items. If I understand what your'e suggesting, it would be a scaled down version of this type of thing:   I figure the table would need to be at least 30 x 36 (40) to make it work. I would say 8 6500k t8 fluorescents. Or, order one of these stations.