or Connect

Posts by jebarne

Yeah, lots of details that say real. My wife was with me and said "they're ugly enough to be real". I typically leave, but was looking at a 4 hour drive home so bought them with the risk of them being fake and re-donating. thanks for your answer.
I have a pro and would never try to manage this business from it. In fact, I prefer doing my listings with a 27" monitor, 2nd screen with photos up as I'm typing the listings.
yep. B-Thrifty. I hate the store, but have made more money out of that store than any other. followed closely by the SA across the street.
I recently had to put a bar in the top of the closet to accomodate my wife's ever growing purse collection. Bought a similar item at bed, bath, beyond to reach them off individual hooks.
Can I get a reality check on these Prada sneakers?    
thanks. I hate to call it tweed as its a silk blend and lighter than it looks. adding tweed makes it sound heavy.
Thrifting brethren.   Needs some help on this weave. Like a large end-on-end. two primary colors in the weave are a black and an almost copper, but the affect is brown.  
Can I get some ideas on a listing title for these gucci full strap loafers? I was going to work in the Chisel-toe monk strap but they're not actually monks.   size 6.5.     merci.
all sales benefit the fight against ovarian cancer.
I had assumed fake, so had already left it. No worries about being obnoxious. I never resent advice from someone who knows more about it than I do.  I need to go to a store where they sell them so I can handle them. Until I do, I just end up leaving stuff like that. thanks for the offer.  I found prada men's pants before, and a pair of red prada stiletto's that got immediately appropriated by a friend of my wifes, but never a bag.  jb