or Connect

Posts by jebarne

Yep. That didn't show up on my auctions. Must only be on BIN transactions.
I can't see a button in the message from a buyer to extend an offer. Where is that capability?
Yep. Jarman Benchmark
 Option 1: Give him the info. He paid $31. You paid $24. Explain that he hasn't been overcharged because he received the standard USPS rate that he would be charged by any other ebay seller who hasn't worked hard enough and long enough to get TRS status and thus earn the shipping discounts. You count on those reductions and are able to keep your prices lower by factoring in those discounts into the calculus. (probably the principled response) Option 2: Print out an...
Yep. I guess he needs to create minimal accounts to lock up all the potential Luxe knock offs. Like when they released the xxx domain and churches were going in and buying church.xxx to keep someone else from doing it.
golf cleats. Used to live on a similar hill.
Can someone translate into old white guy?
Sorry, I don't get to check until the house is asleep so I'm always behind in this thread.
ahem..with 4 hours, by the time you get out, grab a cab, go somewhere, and then get back an hour before your flight and have to go thru security again, you'll have max 2 hours. For the hassle of security Id stay in the airport unless you're TSA pre.......but they do have the best shoe shine guys in the st louis airport of any I've been at. I've seen guys fly in with a gym back full of shoes and they pick it up on the way home. main terminal, not southwest........
Burst my Barbour last week.