or Connect

Posts by jebarne

Head's up: 42 L Caruso suit (jacket):
ah. I don't ship 1st class international. (if someone asks, I will do it to Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, and nordics, depending on the value of the shoes).  everything is Priority, moving to Express if ebay does it from within the system. plus about 1/5 pair of shoes I have done goes international. When this happens, I don't re-pack the shoes. I grab blank shipping labels and stick them over the Priority mail Identifiers. EDIT: Brian's method is easier......I'm buying...
I pack everything right after photography per a suggestion 18 months ago by @txwoodworker. I went from touching everything 2-3 times to touching it to prep it, shoot it, pack it all in once shot. An inventory sticker on the box keeps me straight. Now, I come down on sunday night, and print 10 labels and am done in 15 minutes. only change is if someone requests different shipping. If I'm asked to combine shipping, depending on what it is, I adjust. I have a worksheet for...
I actually prefer the flat suit jacket photo to the one on the valet. But get a bigger background so you only see one thing in the background, not a small square of something on top of something random. But take a look at Brian's photos above. yesterday, he had the top 1% of photos on ebay, and still he is upgrading his setup and methods to have a better-lit item, requiring less time to edit. So today he's in the top 0.5%. Most would be thrilled to have photos as good as...
At the risk of demonstrating my total lack of urban-speak fluency, is Ghetto Bird an accepted term for Helicopter?
Nice......I like it......
Thift Bros. I bought this tie specifically to have some fun on the forum with creative titles.     My first attempt to start it off....... BANANA REPUBLIC Black Helicopter Conspiracy Theory Necktie Olive Gray 3.75 Italy
Hey, is that MG even though the initials aren't on it? I have a similar one.....
I know this is an older comment, but plus 1 on Sofio's tailor. Gigi is great. I think she has a MFA in Costume design or something like that and makes all the Women's bespoke tailored clothing and blouses in house.
I use Sofio's in Tyson's. In fact, I ordered an Adrian Jules there today. On major holidays they occasionally do $20% off. I have fabric I had ordered from huddersfield that I provided. A bit less than $1500.   I have 5 Field jackets that I thrifted that fit almost perfectly so I will go to Field and have these tweaked for me. This will give me a chance to evaluate his work before I get my next one. If his quality is truly better, even at $3K, I would do it. but the...