or Connect

Posts by jebarne

http://www.wsj.com/articles/real-estate-developer-keith-rubensteins-manhattan-mansion-seeks-84-5-million-1454624490   Hermes leather walls in the billiard room.   Available.
One thing that would be helpful in these active fora would be to have persistent links to hall of fame/ faq posts. I think it was 2012 when I signed up because I needed to buy some new clothes. I had started buying on ebay and kept seeing the same sellers and when I googled them, I found they congregated here in the buying and selling forum. I spent hours reading about clothing. I was 55 at the time and made it through life without knowing a lot of basics. A short list?...
In this regard, the shoebank currently has the Clark Street in black with a dainite sole for $117. It's on the 108 last. While in brown or natural, its a casual shoe, the black on black looks formal enough to wear in a situtation like you're describing. Well, to me anyway. I like the Lexington as well, but at $117, that's a hard pass, and I have all the black shoes I can ever wear.
Or (yesterday): this is the 99019 label. 2.25x7.38" label.
Looking at the longwings side by side, they have streamlined the look of the lieden by taking the broguing on the bottom back at a flatter angle. The bottom broguing is down below the midpoint of the shoe. While in the MacNeil, the broguing comes all the way up to the top. The medallions on the 1st three look the same. details on the McGregor and the Larchmont look similar. My take is that if you need a longwing, you're probably not going for sleek anyway, but if you are...
I definitely schedule. When they scan the form, it meets the ebay requirement.
you mac guys going with the Dymo. The Java routine required for the ebay and paypal shipping doesn't work on the mac and I don't care how you set the Java security preferences. Some are now saying that you can set it up to print to a PDF that works with the standard dymo software and drivers, but I haven't tested it. One that does seem to work is https://www.peninsula-group.com/mac-thermal-printer-driver/default.html . It cost 97 USD. I've downloaded the demo but never...
I think they started using the Cream colored label with the block print in the 2015 lines so that tag is earlier. The HF tag referring to the Milburn fit is current. I did think the intent was to offer both products as separate though. BTW, jefferyd left hardwick to go back to the combined company and will be working in Montreal and Rochester. He summarized his plan on his blog: "I will be joining (or re-joining) the Luxury Mens Apparel Group, the company which owns...
I'll chime in to say that I get more returns on shoes than anything else. Other stuff can be altered, not so for shoes. out of about 60 pair sold in 4th quarter of last year, I got 5 back. Also as you point out, a lot of guys don't know their size. I had a guy return a pair of shoes because I showed the inside length at 11" and his foot measured a hair under 11". He didn't realize that you have to add a half inch for toe room. I advertise a 15% restocking fee, but only...
FWIW, my personal policy is to refund shipping to active duty military guys shipping to an APO address and if it includes free shipping, I will usually throw in an tie or something like that.