or Connect

Posts by jebarne

If you go with paint, take a look at Sherwin-Williams Duration paint in a matte finish. Just the untinted, pure base paint. Had a home theater builder recommend it for cheap projection screen with performance very close to pro screens. You'll need light on the wall behind your items to get the pure white background.
I would add AE Walnut. I seem to get more traction on English tan shoes than any other. I don't use Renovateur for basic shoes but I do for any shell or very high-end shoes. I use Lexol conditioner that I buy at walmart in the big spray bottle. I keep Alcohol and Acetone nearby (with wooden qtips) to remove prices off the bottom of the shoes. Bowling alley shoe disinfectant. Shoe Goo. A couple tubes of the cement that shoe repair people use. Edge dressing in black, brown,...
I built a spreadsheet based on brannock rules to calculate this. But then I found this website and started using it. http://web.archive.org/web/20071017074837/www.geocities.com/handy_feet/shoesize.html if all you have is the inside length of a shoe with a normal toe, then subtract .67" to get the foot length (more for pointy toes, less for rounder toes).
I did an easy pictorial on how to make these. You need a small drill, 2 hanger bolts, 2 cabinet pulls, a pair of pliers. Takes about 10 minutes to make a pair.
air-may-nay-Jil-do zān-ya gn is pronounced similar to spanish ñ e is pronounced similar to ā Accent normally on the pinultimate syllable
thanks. It was the paypal site I had used. for some reason, I always have trouble finding their tool so thanks for the link.
Gentle Hommes:   Brief PSA.   The BB Version of the San Marco (brown, mini-lug or commando sole) is on clearance on their website for $110. Its 8D. But as previously noted, it has an insole that does affect the fit.
I tried to print a USPS first class label tonight and they are no longer doing it on the USPS website. Or maybe they never were, but I seem to remember doing it.   Has that changed?
[quote name="OolongT" I like grits too. How do you like your grits? Regular, creamy, or al dente? [/quote] Grits are generally categorized as fork grits or spoon grits. Upscale places do a course grind, made with cream and cooked long enough to barely qualify as a fork grit.
First post on the new thread. Been too busy at day job to lurk as much as I would have liked so only about 75 pages behind......   These are from the last couple months   Isaia 7 Fold - NA     Isaia 7 Fold - NA     Charvet - NA     Aquascutum CH - NA     J Press Vintage Silk     Grenson     Santoni     Florshiem Longwings     Sisley of Detroit Longwings - NA     Florsheim PTB - NA     Mezlan Ostrich Rollini -...