or Connect

Posts by King Leer

Pretty nice - it's heavy enough to be worn as a jacket but it's not overwhelming.
Hey all - just a PSA that I've got a few listings up with alot of RRL, size Medium. I've lots considerable weight over the summer (that I plan on keeping off! ) and I need to divorce myself (painfully) from some RRL pieces that no longer fit me. I've got some buttondowns, shawl collar cardigan and a knit sweater plus the Lighthouse hooded knit sweater (still available) that I'm surprised no one has offered on yet! A pair of waist 31 black officers chinos to...
Two pieces from RRL. RRL Blue LIGHTHOUSE Collection Shawl Collar Sweatshirt Cardigan. Great indigo dyed effect, dual front pockets, anchor etched buttons. Retailed for $350 $170 Measurements: Total Length without shawl (from back of collar area) 27.5 inches Total with shawl 30 inches Pit to Pit 22.5 inches Sleeve length 27 inches SHIPYARD Hand Knit Guernsey Nautical Sweater from RRL. Great light powder blue sweater, original design from the SHIPYARD collection. ...
Hello, **UPDATE - only a few items left + price drops. Thanks ** Anyhow, letting these go for prices as listed - please PM me if you want a few pieces or all. Will consider offers. NEW ITEMS - RRL HENLEY BNWT Size M, Flannel from HOLIDAY LODGE collection BNWT M Grabbed this at 25% off a while back; never wore it. Too late to return it, unfortunately. Really nice shirt, indigo dyed light red, great pattern. It's the counterpart to the blue one on eBay alot. Notice...
Grabbed some more of the deep discount stuff, including the tote which is only $50 (both blue indigo and the green canvas) Love how I got three items for the price of one button down at retail.
Hope that Fair Isle shawl won't shed & look terrible as quickly as the last one did. The mansion had one on the rack that looked as though Oscar the Grouch had returned it after a season on the street.
SOLD!!
What'd I miss?
Any takers at $200?
Blargh!