or Connect

Posts by King Leer

Dior Homme 19cm Black Raw jeans Made In Japan (Silver Selvedge), size 27 Made in Japan, Silver Selvedge Dior Homme Denim Jeans in black. These are darker than the regular black raws, and very rare. Worn once and then hung up in a closet for a long time - barely broken in and very, very crisp. These were purchased at Dior Homme on 57th Street here in the city. Very, very rare and were only made in that one last season with Hedi Slimane. Hemmed to a 30. Price: $400...
I have this thing; super warm. Mine is size S however...
I eagerly anticipate it's arrival. In other news - anyone waiting for RRL to do some new designs instead of just new colors of the last two-three years designs? It seems a bit tired to me lately, IMO...
Still waiting on those sweatpants pics....
Red Chambray sold.
The Men's Shop in the Time Warner Center up on 59th Street.
Or you could call their NY Flagship store on West Broadway to see what their stock is like. They have alot of inventory and are usually the place to go for sizing of all pieces that might be sparse elsewhere...
My local store here in NYC had alot of Th. Mason left and more - all 40% off final price.
Two APC shirts sold. Added RRL Red Chambray Short Sleeve Shirt.
Hey guys, Some more stuff for sale here. Lost weight recently, and have some nice stuff for sale. My loss is your gain. RRL ALASKA RED/GREEN FLANNEL Size Medium A favorite of mine with great construction, this has dual flap pockets in front and rounded yolk at bottom. From the "Alaska" collection. Perfect fall/winter shirt barely worn. Like new Pit to Pit: 21 inches Length: 31 inches Sleeve length: 26 inches $60 OBO RRL NWT INDIGO FLANNEL Size Small Blue...