or Connect

Posts by King Leer

I too want to give Dave_SFU a shout for being open to offers and doing business nice and quickly too. Not sure where all this hate is coming for eBay dudes - just the way it works...
Up for sale is a BNWT pair of RRL LOW STRAIGHT Tobacco Wash Denim Size 31 x 34 Brilliant pair of Japanese denim jeans **MADE IN THE USA** These retailed for over $360 -Hidden Rivets -Selvedge denim -Selvedge Coin Pocket -Back pocket chain stitching -Distressed wash Tobacco/Coffee distressed coloration (**See photos with flash for a more accurate color) MEASUREMENTS: waist: 16.5 inches across inseam: 34 inches width at crotch: 11.75 front rise: 10.5 inches back...
Recently received both the Clyde Buckleback Selvedge Rigids (30) as well as the Officer Selvedge Chinos (29). Interestingly, the 30's are a bit more snug when putting them on at first...
Hem and taper before wearing...don't break in the jeans beforehand since it'll adapt and mold naturally
PRICE DROP - $65
I just might!
APC NS - 1.5 Years No Wash
Do you have any other pics?
That's exactly it, but with more skulls
I think I've seen this in the store and it's a white cross-type of design but inverted...