or Connect

Posts by King Leer

APC NS - 1.5 Years No Wash
Do you have any other pics?
That's exactly it, but with more skulls
I think I've seen this in the store and it's a white cross-type of design but inverted...
Hello, Black Pima Cotton classic cardigan Clean and smooth cotton black classic French cut cardigan from APC. Retailed for $280 Size XL, but Please, see measurements! Width - 21 inches Total Length - 28 inches Arm Length - 26 inches Price: $65 Thanks Guys - Let me know if you have any questions
Ive been looking for that coat. Where did you find it?
The new season is very nice; lots of indigo (no surprise there) but some slightly different styles for shirts and sweaters instead of the re-hash they've been doing for a few years now. Don't have any pics but I'm sure some of you have seen it already
And what might that piece be?
Picked these up when it was 40% off the sale price - a steal. Chain stitched Selvedge workshirt that I've never seen online (does anyone else have it? very unique), plus a pair of the Dyed Chinos and a Brown dual flap pocket jaspe shirt.
In case those that are looking for anything that's sold out online, it might still be in stock at the stores. I'd give the West Broadway location a call and they can track it down in-store.