or Connect

Posts by King Leer

Price Drops...
The new raw jeans are pretty nice in person... FYI - just listed a few BNWT shirts in the sale section...
Up for sale a few RRL shirts from last winter and one oldie but goodie. 3 out of 4 are NWT and extra button, etc.: F/W 2013-2014 Brown Jaspe Chambray -double throat latch button -metal buttons -dual patch flap pockets -great soft feel and details MSRP $225 Offering for $90 Total Length - 30 inches Arm Length - 26 inches Width - 20 inches Beige lightweight black and red madras shirt -double throat latch button -button detailing -double stitched breast pocket -triple...
SOLD
For sale - Sparingly worn pair of APC Petit Standards. Got these this fall and didn't quite fit. My loss is your gain! Worn just a bit. Waist - 16 inches Inseam - 32 inches Front Rise - 9.5 inches Back Rise - 12 inches Opening at the bottom - 6.75 inches Be sure to check my other listings. Thanks!
Up for sale still new with tags and extra button: F/W 2013-2014 Pine Green Shawl Cardigan with Leather buttons. Great layer piece and not as bulky as the others. Beautiful feel. Total Length - 27 inches Arm Length - 21 inches Width - 19.5 inches (but can stretch a bit, obv.) Retailed for $400. Paid $220 for it. Wore it once around the house but needs a new home. Thanks for looking!
A soak wouldn't destroy an opportunity for a fade. If anything it loosens the fabric enough to get broken down dye-wise... I'd soak then wait a bit before hemming.
PRICE DROP
I'm not sure any more Chinos are 10.8 oz. anymore, right?
I sometimes have that thought too. I will say that I enjoy variety and have a wardrobe fit for the workplace and another fit for recreation. I also recently lost weight and needed to get some new pants but yes, I think I did go overboard at the sales and online A minimal wardrobe frees the mind. Come to think of it, a few years ago, I wore one pair of jeans for about three years with only a pair of dress slacks as a counter.