or Connect

Posts by Fraudster

Generally takes me 6mths+ to find shoes I like then I have to wait until they come on special... because $600-800 is just too much :(   also have noticed DJ's have become "smart" and put specials on boxing day that are actually the old prices on a special sticker... <- not all shoes, but I noticed it on two pairs, so make sure you do some market research before you buy into their little scam.
I don't actually use brushes, I use 2 cloths. One to apply the cream (I always use cream, after I've ruined a pair of shoes with that shitty sponge attached to chemical bottle stuff), I've used cream that has bees wax, apply the cream on one shoe, nice and slow then apply on the other shoe. By the time you've done the 2nd shoe, you should be ok to buff the 1st shoe with your other (the clean) cloth. I do it once a week, and, in case of emergency, you can always take the...
Personally I'm not a big fan of the dimple and prefer to eliminate it, I'd also consider it more of a "hanging with friends" thing than a high level meeting. Then again, the CEOs I've met rarely care how every detail looks, they've got better things to spend time on than worrying about to dimple or not to dimple...Personally I'm not a big fan of the dimple and prefer to eliminate it, I'd also consider it more of a "hanging with friends" thing than a high level meeting....
I'm a real human :D but can understand why you'd flag it as such. Rest assured, I have nothing to gain from this (materially speaking). I'm actually getting one of their suits on coming Saturday (being adjusted at the moment), I'll see if I can post some pics nxt week.
Think you're speaking about xile :D   I too don't know anything about vizzari, but I did check one of their suits out, my findings:   - very light and comfortable - "real buttons" - this is a really nice thing imo to have real buttons on the cuffs of the suit (ie the sleeves, you can unbutton) - it molds to my body (it wasn't tailored, just off the shelf).   This might seem like spam/advertising (since it's my 1st post), but I've done quite a bit of...