or Connect

Posts by nd1nd2nd3

Hadn't even thought of using them for black tie - good point, although the need doesn't come up often for me. Might check these out the next time I'm in NYC.
Anyone have thoughts on the cordovan plain toe loafer (8815 or 8818) carried by Alden NYC? I haven't heard much about that model or seen many pics of it being worn.
Love those boots. If I buy any footwear soon, though, it might have to be more office oriented. Though I guess the kudu mellows to a nice brown....
Are most people taking the same size in the Wilshire jeans as the rivet chino?
Picked up the kamigata (crosshatch) in the LES store a couple of weeks ago - needed some kind of light casual jacket since my Levi's/ Filson jacket is warm for summertime. I've worn it nearly every day since - even looks good with the business cas stuff (OCBD, wool trousers) I usually wear for work. I've thought about adding an interior pocket. Thanks to Matt and Alex for chatting with my girlfriend while I tried on jeans. I'll probably get those at some point.
Thinking of either of the lighter blue factory find jackets - but would either of these contrast enough with a blue shirt? I'm not sure what I'd wear them with other than a white shirt.
I wonder if there will be any kamigatas or sneakers left when I go to NYC next month. Camo looks nice.
Question on kamigata sizing. Site says it is sized to fit over a woven shirt; has anyone sized down from their usual Epaulet shirt size for a trim fit?
Any other linen (or maybe madras) shirts coming?
Who's going to be the first in an overdyed denim suit?