or Connect

Posts by nd1nd2nd3

@epaulet Is there a difference in fit/manufacture between the salt washed oxfords and the Portugal denim shirts (like the floral denim)? I tried the real oxford a while back and thought it was a little bigger/longer than the floral denim I kept.
Anyone have pics of a Dartmouth jacket other than what's on the website?
EFF Hertling trousers - since some people are talking about them, I'm assuming they're starting to ship. Do we get tracking info emailed to us for these? Trying to decide if I should go to my office later this week or not.
@Epaulet Is the Shetland/Donegal item still being updated? Except for the photos, the drop down and everything is identical to the Harris tweed item.
Any more Portugal suiting on the way? And are there many pictures in the wild yet?
Is it possible to get epaulets added to shirts other than the safari shirt?
Great! Put in an order last night for white linen.
@Epaulet Is it still possible to order any of the linen MTO shirts?
@Epaulet - are all 3 of the linens (lime, Sky blue, and Maltese red) under the spring 2016 casual MTO shirts item sold out? I don't see any of them in the drop down.
@EpauletAnother thing I noticed is that the Persian blue doesn't have the back darts. Is this a new change for your shirts or just certain ones? If I do one of the Individualized MTO shirts , do they have darts or not?