or Connect

Posts by nd1nd2nd3

Thinking of either of the lighter blue factory find jackets - but would either of these contrast enough with a blue shirt? I'm not sure what I'd wear them with other than a white shirt.
I wonder if there will be any kamigatas or sneakers left when I go to NYC next month. Camo looks nice.
Question on kamigata sizing. Site says it is sized to fit over a woven shirt; has anyone sized down from their usual Epaulet shirt size for a trim fit?
Any other linen (or maybe madras) shirts coming?
Who's going to be the first in an overdyed denim suit?
Too bad there's none of those loafers in my size left.
Swung by the Manhattan store on Sunday and picked up the flax chinolino LBM 1911. Anyone had one of these altered? I think I might want to adjust the collar so it lays closer to my neck, and I'm wondering if altering one of these is any different.
Got news that work was sending me to New York this weekend. Guess that means I have to stop by the Manhattan store on Sunday. I'm hoping to check out some LBM 1911 jackets and probably a whole lot else. (Why is the weather still making me consider new gloves...in April?!)
I have a pair of the black scotch grain WWII boots - haven't seen much about these in this thread but I love them.
Margiela sweaters - how's the quality/durability?