or Connect

Posts by stylistics

I dk I'm just annoyed
welp, their customer service has underwhelmed me too. i called in to their HQ and they said they'd get back to me in an hour     a salesman emails me saying to bring the suit back in and they'll handle it. so now i need to get back into manhattan (i live in NJ) and make a damn day of it in order to get my defective suit fixed. not good, suitsupply, not good.
LOL, so the explanation is probably that i got a "lemon" suit?   customer service should be calling me back shortly
  do you want pictures of it on me?   also, the salesperson tried to persuade me into a 44R (my real size), however these suits are made for smaller structured people   for that reason, i went with the 46R. the jacket was a bit too big and the waist as well. both were altered in-store and i picked it up a week later.   even IF the waist or thighs fit incorrectly, it seems odd that i should be able to see THROUGH the seam in the pants (not the torn part). also, both...
i will post pics later.   thanks for the input guys
I do have a wide waist and thighs but I got a 46 and the pants feel fine fit wise The buttons were definitely defective so maybe the whole suit is just a lemon? I'm going to call customer service Monday
I do have a wide waist and thighs but I got a 46 and the pants feel fine fit wise The buttons were definitely defective so maybe the whole suit is just a lemon? I'm going to call customer service Monday
I have a Napoli and the first wear both buttons were hanging by a thread and the seat had a tear on the seam Not impressed, at all. A $150 jcpennys suit would have served me better
I can see through the seam in the pants. Is that normal?
InIn store