or Connect

Posts by joelscott7

Good read. I agree that he sounds whinny. I think that I always assumed that breweries were giving a kickback or paying for lines and as others have said $500 sounds like a deal.
Really like the Squale and that Orient Star. Nice Watches guys!
Good luck! Let us know what you think of it once you get one.
If you are trying to get anything into Ontario it's really big pain. You have to order in a case at a time and pay for the LCBO to test it. It takes months and isn't worth the price. I just purchase when I travel to the US. If you know anyone in Alberta they generally have a much better selection and price and it's easier to ship from there than over the border.
MC - Which bar was that? Was it in Toronto?
Just moved into our first house last night. So many headaches already, but much more room that the condo. We have had a contractor do a terrible job building a closet and had to kick him out. Our flooring guys called the day they were to start to tell us they were too busy to do our house, so we found someone else, but they didn`t finish until 9pm the night we had moved in.   Now our AC is leaking water onto the basement floor... I have been trying to fix it with...
The Signatory Bunna.   On a side note, seeing your mixing glass in that last picture really makes me regret not buying when you posted that deal, it looks great.
Pio,    How is that? I bought a bottle of it two weeks ago at Binny's and haven't opened it yet. I am expecting big things...
Yep, it's all spirits tht are special released through the lcbo.
If you go to vintages.com and sign up for their newsletter thry will sen out a list of what is coming in and when. The ocassionaly have online only exclusives as well.