or Connect

Posts by joelscott7

The Signatory Bunna.   On a side note, seeing your mixing glass in that last picture really makes me regret not buying when you posted that deal, it looks great.
Pio,    How is that? I bought a bottle of it two weeks ago at Binny's and haven't opened it yet. I am expecting big things...
Yep, it's all spirits tht are special released through the lcbo.
If you go to vintages.com and sign up for their newsletter thry will sen out a list of what is coming in and when. The ocassionaly have online only exclusives as well.
I've got a bottle of this in the waiting line to open... Glad you enjoyed it
Thanks for sharing those photos.. That looks awesome! Did they have different age ranges to pick from?
Do you make your own ginger syrup?
Do you use the roasted garlic and peppers as rimmer?
My thought on the newer distillers is that they need to make their juice and let it age while working other jobs. I feel like these companies feel as if they deserve to make money, even before they have earned it. This bothers me as everyone else has to earn their stripes. I have heard really good things about russels reserve and will be looking for it in the future.   I had not seen that Four Roses Secretariat before. Looks good. Let us know what you think when you...
I haven't been able to get The General, but I have opened a few Compass Box bottles recently and have been very impressed with them. I am sure the General will be great as well.