or Connect

Posts by joelscott7

Great lineup!   Was it this years Laga DE?
If I would be able to get a couple of bottles into Canada I would be in for two or three.
Do you guys have a recommendation for a tailor for custom shirts in toronto? I saw a couple places mentioned. I would be interested in getting my own fabrics and having them made.   Also, may not be too helpful, but The Bay does Samuelson and Coppley MTM and are a bit cheaper than Harry's. I came across this yesterday as well. http://www.blogto.com/fashion_style/2015/03/the_top_10_custom_made_to_measure_suits_in_toronto/
 What make/model is that shirt? I really like it.
Have you looked into cork flooring? I prefer it to laminate and have friends with dogs that it has held up very well for.
I prefer the A'Bunadh to Mac cask strength.
I also have act 2.3 and would buy a few more if I could find them. One of my favourites.
I bought a bottle of the CC 100% rye and it is much better than I expected. I prefer it to Alberta Springs
Does anyone have an ecobee thermostat? I am looking at getting either that or the nest.
Let me know how you like the Stagg jr. I saw a bunch of bottles today, but the $85 they are asking for it makes we want to make sure it's worth 2 FRSBI think it's the best value for the money. I really like it, but it's hard to come by here.