or Connect

Posts by michaelyork

What do you guys think of this 4X2 double-breasted cut?       I tried on this suit in Navy, it felt great but just looked off.  Is it just my double-breasted virginity making me uncomfortable?  or is the cut just not right?
point taken. but instead of the invective, could you help me out with a suggestion?
 my questions was serious, bro.  can bromances only exist in movies or on the interwebz?  in r/t is it the butt of this kind of ridicule?
 serious questions, guys  have any of you been in a situation when yu meet a random guy at an event, realize ya have shitloads in common and hit it off immediately, they help you out by recommending you for a job, so forth.  you think they're cool, and you want to become close friends, but you don't want to scare them by coming off as creepy or needy or worse. what's a good way of cultivating that relationship?  Just randomly suggest to meet up at a bar for a couple of...
np
I agree. Ban her on grounds of spreading misinfo about jeans.
 Very very nice!! I am new to briefcases.  How effective is this large flap closure against rain, snow, etc?  I got a bag in this style, and like this bag, the top sides are "exposed" when the bag is closed.  There is no zippered compartment and my electronics are all "exposed".  ANyone have problems from rain?
np
@thewho13 thanks man.  so it prolly means they didn't independently check my resume and find out my old company "dont know who i am when they phone them up"   which means i blew the final interview with the COO in london.  shit.  he was a british guy with a british accent and i had trouble understanding him. im amazed though he has veto power like that after i was approved by the NYC office manager (the hiring manager for this role), and the two North America managers!
@kingjulien, i was told they were not looking at anyone else at the moment for the NYC office.  i believe them.  the guy who submitted my resume knows, he does the phone screening.  i met him socially  at an alumni networking event so he's become a friend, he won't lie about that to me.   also, is 48 hours enough for a background check or to check my resume for veracity?  because i thought i would get the offer first and then have to consent for resume check, and that...