or Connect

Posts by michaelyork

Very very nice!! I am new to briefcases.  How effective is this large flap closure against rain, snow, etc?  I got a bag in this style, and like this bag, the top sides are "exposed" when the bag is closed.  There is no zippered compartment and my electronics are all "exposed".  ANyone have problems from rain?
np
@thewho13 thanks man.  so it prolly means they didn't independently check my resume and find out my old company "dont know who i am when they phone them up"   which means i blew the final interview with the COO in london.  shit.  he was a british guy with a british accent and i had trouble understanding him. im amazed though he has veto power like that after i was approved by the NYC office manager (the hiring manager for this role), and the two North America managers!
@kingjulien, i was told they were not looking at anyone else at the moment for the NYC office.  i believe them.  the guy who submitted my resume knows, he does the phone screening.  i met him socially  at an alumni networking event so he's become a friend, he won't lie about that to me.   also, is 48 hours enough for a background check or to check my resume for veracity?  because i thought i would get the offer first and then have to consent for resume check, and that...
hey guys sorry to post about job searches here but i could use talking to someone right about now. i have been on the job hunt.  i recently met someone at a networking event who seemed really nice, the guy came off as really friendly and he offered to submit my resume at his company which does financial technology, the field i wanna work in. he does the initial phone screening for the company so because of the conflict on interest, another guy from another office did the...
Is this shirt too big?  Or is the fit OK?   The pants are very loose in the waist, but fine with a belt.   Is this suit too big?
Is this shirt too big?  Or is the fit OK?   The pants are very loose in the waist, but fine with a belt.   Is this suit too big?
I am eyeing a 3-piece suit, nice cut, good price, my size 52. There has been a mixup.  This last one they have seems to have a size 50 vest, 52 everything else. 52 usually fits me loose (pants definitely need a belt to stay put in place), but I prefer the look/shape of 52.  50 fits me albeit tightly. My question:  Is it true vests need to fit perfectly?  Will the 50 be uncomfortable for me?  more importantly, when just wearing pants and vest, will the 50 vest and 52...
I am eyeing a 3-piece suit, nice cut, good price, my size 52. There has been a mixup.  This last one they have seems to have a size 50 vest, 52 everything else.   52 usually fits me loose (pants definitely need a belt to stay put in place), but I prefer the look/shape of 52.  50 fits me albeit tightly.   My question:  Is it true vests need to fit perfectly?  Will the 50 be uncomfortable for me?  more importantly, when just wearing pants and vest, will the 50 vest and...
Hello Greg,   Is there a reason NMWA does not carry Luigi Bianchi suits?    Curious, what's your/the forum's opinion of them?  Is the cut baggy?