or Connect

Posts by theamericanist

SOLD   Bought this black lamb TOJ MDR from a forum member, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for me. Still in great shape. I did notice one small scratch on the back (pictured) that is hardly visible and one missing snap on the sleeve (pictured) that can be fixed by a tailor or leather repairman.   Price includes shipping to CONUS. PM me about other options. Would consider trade for smaller size.    Temple of Jawnz TOJ Black Lamb MDR Black Lamb Gunmetal...
I have a black lamb MDR that's actually too loose. About a size 50, but see measurements and pics here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/403865/toj-black-lamb-mdr-size-50-ish/0_100   Willing to sell or possibly trade for a smaller model. PM me with questions. Thanks.
SOLD   Bought this black lamb TOJ MDR from a forum member, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for me. Still in great shape. I did notice one small scratch on the back (pictured) that is hardly visible and one missing snap on the sleeve (pictured) that can be fixed by a tailor or leather repairman.   Price includes shipping to CONUS. PM me about other options. Would consider trade for smaller size.    Temple of Jawnz TOJ Black Lamb MDR Black Lamb Gunmetal...
I believe this was from S/S 13. Anyway, please let me know if you have one to sell or know where I can find one. Thanks.
Selling this sold out Proof NY technical brown blazer, size Large. I love it, but I lost a lot of weight and it doesn't fit right.  Crappy pics are from me. Stock pics are from Proof: http://proofny.com/collections/outer-wear/products/tailored-blazer   $295 > $275 Price would include shipping to CONUS. Contact me about other shipping options or any questions. Thanks. 
@JohnElliottCo are your denim size guides down for everyone? I just checked on a couple different browsers. I have a 35" waist and was trying to compare 33s and 34s. Thanks. 
Hello. I am looking for last year's Gitman Vintage Frank Stella seersucker shirt in either orange or blue, preferably size Medium but maybe a Large. Let me know if you have one or know where I can get one. Thanks!
I'm trying to decide whether to change my lamb QDR order to calf. I know the lamb vs. calf debate is personal for some people, but I was wondering if some of you who already have TOJ jackets could chime in. Basically, I want something that drapes well and lasts as long as possible without looking veiny and wrinkled like some of the lamb pics I've seen. At the same time, one of my first leathers was a Schott Perfecto in calf and it was cardboard stiff and had no drape...
@sussi: Mostly I look like a cross-country runner with a slightly large butt & hips. I can thank my mom for that. I already ordered some size large u-necks by the time you posted this. Maybe I'll post a fit pic when they arrive.
@JohnElliottCo & SF Members, I'm looking for sizing recommendations for the U-necks, Hooded Villains, Escobars and Casts. I'm 6'1", 185 lbs, 39" chest and 35" waist. I am pretty slim and prefer a tighter fit. I was thinking of getting Medium U-necks, Large Villains, Large Escobars and 34 Casts. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.