or Connect

Posts by theamericanist

Selling this BoO striped shirt from. Super soft, great for spring & summer, maybe even fall. Worn and washed once. Too big for me. Was told it fit like a typical medium, but I think it was closer to a large. Shipping to CONUS included. Message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.
SOLD THANKS   Selling these sold out John Elliott Cast denim/pants in Drake. Got these a bit too small and have only tried them. Still have tags from Atrium. Would love to trade for a pair of 34s or maybe 36s, but willing to sell for the right offer. Asking $155, which includes free shipping to CONUS. I will try to post more pics and measurements when I get a chance. PM with any questions. Thanks. 
I am looking for a charcoal villain in large if anyone got one that doesn't fit.
Selling this awesome chambray shirt from The West is Dead. Lots of great details. I had this professionally hemmed an inch shorter because it was extremely long, even for someone 6'1" like me. Let me know if you have any questions. And check out my other auctions for more great clothing. Thanks. 
If anyone has an extra Charcoal Hooded Villain in Large, please PM me. Thanks.
SOLD THANKS   Willing to trade or sell these. Please PM me with offers. Thanks.
I have a pair of Casts in Drake (green), size 33, unworn, that I'd like to trade for 34s if anyone is interested.
@JohnElliottCo are you going to release anymore charcoal villains? Thanks.
Selling this brand new Golden Bear Montgomery Topcoat in Khaki, size Medium, from Unionmade. Just got it and it was too tight, but I loved it, so I ordered a Large, but Unionmade won't accept a return. Just an incredible topcoat. Slim-fitting, may fit a medium or small (see measurements in pic).   Asking $225 > $215 > $205 > $189 with free shipping for CONUS. Contact me about other shipping options. Thanks.   Details from Unionmade:   -Made in the USA.   -Produced...
SOLD   Bought this black lamb TOJ MDR from a forum member, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for me. Still in great shape. I did notice one small scratch on the back (pictured) that is hardly visible and one missing snap on the sleeve (pictured) that can be fixed by a tailor or leather repairman.   Price includes shipping to CONUS. PM me about other options. Would consider trade for smaller size.    Temple of Jawnz TOJ Black Lamb MDR Black Lamb Gunmetal...