or Connect

Posts by theamericanist

Reluctantly selling this Rick Owens Stooges in Hammered Lamb , Size Large. I believe this is from the FW09 collection. Wanted this for awhile, finally found this one, but it ended up being too large. Color is DRK SHDW, which is a dark brown/gray. The leather and liner both feel great--soft but substantial leather. Since it was hammered, the lamb leather is textured. At some places, the leather shows what looks like slight wear. I assume this is natural with this type of...
I love my BLK DNM leather jacket, but I think I am a bit too big for a medium. Would love to trade for a Large if anyone has one that's too big for them. Jacket is in excellent condition. Worn less than 10x. Would wear more if it fit better. I can post or message you pics if you want. Just wanted to throw this up real quick. Thanks.
Sold them already. Sorry. 
Let me know if you have one to unload. Thanks!
A-   Hey. Unfortunately, I do not. I'm all out of the Lim stuff. Sorry!
Ends today on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/231129861102   Selling a beloved Velva Sheen oatmeal heather sweatshirt, rare size XL, Made in USA. Although I only wore it a few times, I loved this sweatshirt, but I lost a lot of weight so I'm selling old to buy new.I always handwashed it and laid it flat to dry. The only flaw I've noticed was an accidental pen spot on the cuff that is barely visible (see pics).   Approximate measurements:   Chest 23" pit-to-pit lying...
Bought this used and never wore it. It is still in great condition, just doesn't fit right (it fits very tight and a little short for a Gitman Medium, for reference). I believe it's a lightweight woven flannel, probably good year round except the hottest summer days. Please see the measurements below for details and check out my other listings for more great clothes. Price includes shipping to CONUS.   Chest: 20.5 in Sleeve: 24 in Shoulder: 17.5 in Length: 29 in
Got these pants a few months ago and tried them on but forgot about them. Meanwhile, I lost 30 lbs. I love the color and material, so I would love to trade my 36s for the same pair in 34. Would also consider trading for similar pants from Epaulet, Unis, Left Field, or similar brands. Otherwise, I may try to get them tailored or just sell them. Please PM me with any offers. Thanks.
NOW ON EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/231132032372  http://www.ebay.com/itm/231132035312   Levis Flannel-Lined Trucker: Black & Red Buffalo Plaid Flannel Lined with classic Levis stone wash fade, flannel lining under collar, Made in USA. Absolutely incredible fades. Tags sized 42 but see measurements below. Asking $47 $42 with free shipping CONUS.   Shoulders: 19" seam-to-seam across back. Chest: 21.5" pit-to-pit lying flat. Sleeves: 24" shoulder seam to...
Selling this beautiful Gitman Bros. Vintage blue pindot shirt, size medium with iconic Gitman white buttons and the rare club collar, purchased last fall and worn just a few times. The color is a deep blue, not quite navy. A similar shirt sells for about $200 this season. Loved this shirt but I lost about 30 lbs. and need a small.   Approximate measurements: Shoulders: 19" seam-to-seam across back. Chest: 22" pit-to-pit Sleeves: 26" shoulder seam to end. Length:...