Posts by Don L

@Epaulet   I think your strategy on shirting is sound.  I, for one, have had a hard time dialing in a fit with the New England and standard Gitman fit shirts.  The Gitman Keystone fit worked for me and the Individualized fit I have on file now works pretty well.  I had to take all of the darts out of my New England shirts. The Salt Wash shirt fit falls into the New England category for me and just doesn't work.  The thing I find with having a big chest and proportionally...
EFF Cargo Rivets and Black trainers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love both @MrDV
Boot yes, on Commando sole
Epaulet Innsbrook Plaza Alt Wien Alpine Grain Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All this Alden Epaulet talk. Innsbrook Plaza Alt Wien Alpine One of my favorite makeups Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Alden game is indeed a tricky one Mike but there is a reason they have maintained their status and stature in the industry.  I think you have established a strong following for your unique makeups and Alden remains an attraction for a lot of the SF Community.  You can't be all things for all people but by keeping your makeups unique and doing the pre-orders like you did this past year, limiting your exposure on special sizes,I would think you should be good.  Does the...
Black Suede Aberdeen Full Straps Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those look great.   I have the blue suede Tassels and had been eyeing the Black suede LHS Unionmade has until I saw these Full Straps..
Got them today. Incredible condition. Barely worn.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk