or Connect

Posts by evac

Did the wool fabric feel ok? Never bought anything from Uniqlo, so I'm a bit skeptical about the quality - heard great things about them, but for such great prices I get a bit unsure.Did the coat look as good in real life as it does on the pictures on their website?
Hey!   I was wondering if anyone had some experience with Uniqlo's wool-blend pea coat? I've been looking at it online at it seems quite good for the price, but I do not live in a country where I can check it out for myself. Does anyone know how the quality and look is (does the fabric look cheap)? How does it fit? I'm about 182 and weigh about 87 kg. Got an athletic build and wear a medium in other...
Hi!   I want to order a Navy Sport Coat from Rugby, but I am a bit unsure about the fit and what size I should order.  I usually order a 40R from other brands, which fits me perfectly although the sleeve length can sometimes be a few cm too long. How is the fit of the Rugby Sports coats? I live in Norway so I do not have the opportunity to try one on. I've seen people saying that the fit is very tight and small, and someone writing that the arm length is very...