or Connect

Posts by GFride

I need to make some space so I'm blowing out these shirts at a huge deal. All of these items were purchased new by me and lightly worn.  Guaranteed authentic. No spots or damage unless noted. From a non-smoking, no-pet household. Satisfaction guaranteed.  I will return any item, but will NOT refund the shipping costs either way.     $10.00 Shirts   1. CP Company Light Blue Zip Sweatshirt. Size Large (there are a few small light spots on the back shoulder)   2. CP...
I need to make some space so I'm blowing out these shirts at a huge deal. All of these items were purchased new by me and lightly worn.  Guaranteed authentic. No spots or damage unless noted. From a non-smoking, no-pet household. Satisfaction guaranteed.  I will return any item, but will NOT refund the shipping costs either way.   PHOTOS ARE NOT ALL IN ORDER, PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE PHOTOS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE RIGHT ITEM   $5.00 Shirts   1. Etro,...
Thanks!
Could anyone tell me the actual color of the Midnight Reverse Kudu? Is it very dark blue or is it black? Thanks! Gary
Up for grabs a couple of really nice Paul Smith accessories. I purchased both of these new and they have only been used a handful of times. 1. Paul Smith Scarf classic stripe design, excellent condition, $25.00 2. Paul Smith "Jeans" Beanie, excellent condition $15.00 Take both for $35.00 Additional photos and measurements available upon request Price includes PayPal fees. Shipping cost paid by buyer. Contact me for a shipping quote, please include your zip code or...
Up for grabs a couple of really nice Paul Smith accessories. I purchased both of these new and they have only been used a handful of times. 1. Paul Smith Scarf classic stripe design, excellent condition, $25.00 2. Paul Smith "Jeans" Beanie, excellent condition $15.00 Take both for $35.00 Additional photos and measurements available upon request Price includes PayPal fees. Shipping cost paid by buyer. Contact me for a shipping quote, please include your zip code or...
For sale a beautiful Paul Smith overcoat with quilted zip out liner, black, size small. $95.00 This is a great 3 season piece can be worn casually or dressed up for work. It has only been worn 2-3 times. I bought it on a whim, I need a "short" length and this fits "regular". Business on the outside, party on the inside, traditional overcoat styling with a Paul Smith flair. The quilted zip out liner makes it warm enough for winter wear and the street scene screened on...
1. Tod's New Guiana Ankle Boot chukkas.  Nice Coffee colored Nubuk leather.  Super comfortable, great condition.  UK 6.5 fits US 7.5-8  Includes box, shoe bag and spare laces. $45 includes Paypal fees.  You pay actual shipping costs.     2. Tod's Black Loafers, UK 7/ US 8-8.5 Insole measures approx. 10 ⅜" (264mm)Very good condition. Shows some light sole wear.  Leather is very soft so there is some normal wrinkling and creasing. Includes original box and dust bagsTod's...
Here are some original Arc'teryx made in B.C. Canada before the company was sold to outside investors and the production was moved to China. The only products they are still producing in Canada now is the Veilance line.     1. Arc'teryx "Alpha AR" Gore-Tex XCR jacket Size Medium 40" chest.  Jacket is in great condition,   Jacket sold new for $550.00.  Yours for $175.00. Contact sprucegear@gmail.com for details and photos     2. Arc'teryx "Gamma MX" jacket Size...
You didn't make reference to WHICH Levi's fit you in size 33 they make many different models and fabrics. You also didn't mention which Roy's you're looking at either, although I'm guessing it's a KS 1002. You can control the fit a bit by the temperature of the water you soak them in. My experience is to go down one size from what is a comfortable fit in a "regular" pant like a chino. I typically wear 32's in most pants and I wear a 31 in my Roy's. the sizing advice...