or Connect

Posts by GFride

Alden X Leffot Tanker Boots, Color 8 Shell Cordovan, Size 7D.   These boots are the famous Tanker style with Norwegian Split Toes and Commando Soles.   They are in almost perfect condition having only been worn 4-5 times.  Virtually no wear on the soles.  These have never been polished, only brushed after each use to remove any dust and maintain the natural shine of the shell.   They come complete with the box, dust bags, shoe bags and everything you would receive as...
Arpenteur Villard jacket size Small. Brand new with tags. Azure blue boiled wool. ​Very nice details on this coat, corduroy lining under collar and pocket flags, waist tab adjustments. 20.5" pit to pit. 30" from base of collar to hem down center of back. Original price of this coat was $540.00! Price includes  shipping in the CONUS. Overseas shipping at cost.     Feel free to contact me if you would like more information.   From a non-smoking, no pet...
Alden Snuff Suede Wing Tip boots on Commando Soles. Barrie last size 7.   These boots are in virtually new condition.  They have been worn just a few times.  Any irregularities you might see in the photos is just from the nap of the suede.  They were sprayed with Nano spray prior to the first use and the leather portion of the sole has been treated with Mars oil to increase its' waterproofing.  Comes complete as new with boxes, dust bags, etc. $475 INCLUDES shipping in...
I need to make some space so I'm blowing out these shirts at a huge deal. All of these items were purchased new by me and lightly worn.  Guaranteed authentic. No spots or damage unless noted. From a non-smoking, no-pet household. Satisfaction guaranteed.  I will return any item, but will NOT refund the shipping costs either way.     $10.00 Shirts   1. CP Company Light Blue Zip Sweatshirt. Size Large (there are a few small light spots on the back shoulder)   2. CP...
I need to make some space so I'm blowing out these shirts at a huge deal. All of these items were purchased new by me and lightly worn.  Guaranteed authentic. No spots or damage unless noted. From a non-smoking, no-pet household. Satisfaction guaranteed.  I will return any item, but will NOT refund the shipping costs either way.   PHOTOS ARE NOT ALL IN ORDER, PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE PHOTOS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE RIGHT ITEM   $5.00 Shirts   1. Etro,...
Thanks!
Could anyone tell me the actual color of the Midnight Reverse Kudu? Is it very dark blue or is it black? Thanks! Gary
Up for grabs a couple of really nice Paul Smith accessories. I purchased both of these new and they have only been used a handful of times. 1. Paul Smith Scarf classic stripe design, excellent condition, $25.00 2. Paul Smith "Jeans" Beanie, excellent condition $15.00 Take both for $35.00 Additional photos and measurements available upon request Price includes PayPal fees. Shipping cost paid by buyer. Contact me for a shipping quote, please include your zip code or...
Up for grabs a couple of really nice Paul Smith accessories. I purchased both of these new and they have only been used a handful of times. 1. Paul Smith Scarf classic stripe design, excellent condition, $25.00 2. Paul Smith "Jeans" Beanie, excellent condition $15.00 Take both for $35.00 Additional photos and measurements available upon request Price includes PayPal fees. Shipping cost paid by buyer. Contact me for a shipping quote, please include your zip code or...
For sale a beautiful Paul Smith overcoat with quilted zip out liner, black, size small. $95.00 This is a great 3 season piece can be worn casually or dressed up for work. It has only been worn 2-3 times. I bought it on a whim, I need a "short" length and this fits "regular". Business on the outside, party on the inside, traditional overcoat styling with a Paul Smith flair. The quilted zip out liner makes it warm enough for winter wear and the street scene screened on...