or Connect

Posts by GFride

Hi all, first post in this topic, I've enjoyed reading all of the information. I'm hoping that someone who reads this might be able to help me out with sizing info. I own a pair of CXL Service Boots on the 2030 in a size 7. They are definitely roomier than my Alden's Barrie lasted 7s. If anyone here owns a 2030 lasted boot in size 6.5 who would be willing to PM me the measurements of the inside length of the insole of the boot and the outside widths of the sole at the...
BNIB Cole Haan Bragano Formal Tuxedo Slippers.  Black Calfskin.   Size 8M   Made in Italy. Brand New.   Price includes shipping in the CONUS.  Worldwide shipping available check with me for a price quote.                    
Question on Aberdeen sizing. I've done a search in the forum and it seems that most people size up ½ size from a Barrie to an Aberdeen. Is this the general case or is it possible to wear the same size in both? Thanks
I've owned 5-6 pairs, they are excellent shoes, built like tanks, somewhat different than Alden of course. It depends somewhat on the model too.  All of mine were purchased 4 or more years ago so I can't comment on their current production.
Tod's Black Loafers, UK 7/ US 8-8.5Insole measures approx. 10 ⅜" (264mm)Very good condition. Shows some light sole wear.  Leather is very soft so there is some normal wrinkling and creasing.Includes original box and dust bags$30.00    5. Tod’s Tan Penny Loafers UK 6.5/ US 7.5-8Insole measures approx. 10.25" (260mm).Excellent Condition Uppers and soles show light wear.Includes original box and dust bagsSOLD   From a non-smoking, no pet household. All of my items were...
Paraboot “Chevigny” Cafe (brown) This is a UK7 fits US 8-8.5. Fantastic heavy duty construction, beautiful leather.  Very good condition, a few scuffs, but a quick polish and some brushing would have them looking like new.   Insole measures 10.25”, Outsole measures 11 ⅜”, Width of outsole 4 ⅛”. $45.00       From a non-smoking, no pet household.   All of my items were originally purchased new by me and are 100% guaranteed to be authentic.  Payment is by PayPal....
Alden for Leffot Plain Toe Boot, Brown Chromexcel, 6.5E Barrie Last, Commando Sole, Brass Eyelets.  Fits a size 7- 7.5 D-E foot.   These are a special make up for Leffot.  They are currently sold out and taking preorders for the next batch.     These have been worn 4-5 times, but are in nearly perfect condition. Includes the original box, packaging and Alden shoe bags.   They sold new for $545.00, Yours for $375.00    
Velvetmen Fleece Coat, Medium, Taupe.   Warm, Soft, fleece coat. Polyester, Acrylic and Polyurethane blend. reversed seams and applied patch hand warmer pockets. Zippered front closure.   In excellent clean used condition.   Base of collar to hem = 26.5”   Pit to pit = 22"   Shoulder seam to cuff = 25"   Shoulders across back = 18.5”           From a non-smoking, no pet household   All of my items were originally purchased new by me and are 100%...
Men's Barbour "Wetherby" Moleskin coat. Size Medium   Incredible Barbour styling and quality.  Beautiful tan color, gorgeous fabric.  A very substantial coat.   This classic Barbour has 3 patch pockets on the front and a large rear "game" pocket across the back.  All the pockets have flaps with buttons.  Heavy duty Barbour zipper with button storm flap on the front.  Leather buttons, adjustable cuffs with fleece inner storm cuffs. Two interior pockets   This coat is...
CP Company Coat, Waterproof, Insulated, Size 50 (Medium) Incredible C.P. Company styling and quality.  Beautiful brown color, gorgeous fabric.   Hood, Drawstring at the waist and two snap front pockets.  Adjustable snap closure at the cuffs.   This coat is very warm and waterproof.  It has polyurethane waterproofing and a warm quilted polyester lining.   This coat is in very good clean used condition.  I am the original owner of this coat.  It is not new and there...