or Connect

Posts by prscustom

belstaff kirkham
 i bought it online, there was no detailed measurements. but i returned it anyway, ill stick with black jackets and mostly thoese from dsquared, they are short.
thanks, its from 7 for all mankind 900eur.
SOLD!     100% AUTHENTIC Dior Homme Down jacket   You are bidding on an original Dior Homme Down jacket. The Jacket is worn only few times and in very good condition. Bought from Dior boutique in Tokyo for ca.1900€. The Jacket is very rare and produced exclusively for Japan. Very high quality typical for Dior.   Details: size: M color: Grey original price: 1900,00 € condition: worn few times, in very good condition Measurements: lenght without collar:...
NOW 500€   ALL OTHER ITEMS SOLD     100% AUTHENTIC 10sei0otto Leather Jacket   You are bidding on an original 10sei0otto Leather jacket. The Jacket is worn only few times and in very good condition. 10sei0otto is a small niche/boutique brand that makes very fine leather clothing with a special fit. Bought for full tag price of 1200€. The leather has an exquisite and pleasant smell.   Details: size: M color: Dark Brown original price: 1200,00 € condition: worn...
  SOLD   100% AUTHENTIC PRPS NOIR JEANS MADE IN JAPAN PRPS NOIR RAMBLER P  LIMITED EDITION DESIGNED BY DONWAN HARREL  You are bidding on an original PRPS Jeans. The Jeans is worn only few times and in very good condition. The Jeans is from the upper-class NOIR collection and the quality/fit is breathtaking.   Details: size: 33 color: Blue original price: 889,00 € condition: worn few times, in very good condition Measurements Waist: ca.  42,5 cm Length: ca....
SOLD   100% AUTHENTIC Burberry London leather jacket The Jacket is worn only twice and in very good condition. Sold out everywhere and its very hard to find a jacket like this in a popular size 48. Paid full store price 2450€. The Jacket is from the upper-class London collection and the quality/fit is breathtaking.   Also check my PRPS NOIR jeans in another sales thread, perfect combo with this jacket   Details: size: M color: Black original price: 2450,00...
ive never been so unsure. i have green,darkbrown and black leather jackets but i never had a tan/lightbown one, it looked nice to me at first but i dont want to regret to purchase or get bored with it quickly. the color is unique, unlike many other jackets in this color. i think the combo with white tee + grey toned jeans is nice, but i dont know if its a right choice for me since this color is more preferred by blondes. my taste could be biased so id like to have your...
ive never been so unsure. i have green,darkbrown and black leather jackets but i never had a tan/lightbown one, it looked nice to me at first but i dont want to regret to purchase or get bored with it quickly. the color is unique, unlike many other jackets in this color. i think the combo with white tee + grey toned jeans is nice, but i dont know if its a right choice for me since this color is more preferred by blondes. my taste could be biased so id like to have your...
cmon is this forum dead? i need to decide to keep this jacket or not. your help and opinions are much appreciated.