or Connect

Posts by prscustom

thank you too. the black one isnt denim btw but cotton dress pants. good i have a tailor just across the street. is there any brands/styles can you recommend which can match my body type. almost everybody i see here sofar seems to look either out of rick owens or harris tweed collection lol 170cm
   the problem is because im pretty short even small size looks baggy on me.. maybe i can get my jeans refitted by tailor and start working out here i improvised abit for a better fit. what do you think? first two are for nights out (the white shirt looks abit tacky i admit) and last for summer. ill see what i can do with leather jackets. thank you for the comments      
hi new here, what do you think?   any comments welcome     jil sander leather jacket trussardi tshirt dsquared2 pants gucci sneakers                   dsquared2 leather jacket balmain tshirt prps jeans nel barrett sneakers                 noname brand  
 +++++
ive been looking for this neil barrett leather jacket but impossible to find =/   http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4238/j2reabij_jpg.htm    
that looks nice
100% AUTHENTIC Prada Leather Jacket   You are bidding on an original Prada Leather jacket. The Jacket is worn only few times and in very good condition. Material is smooth nappaleather   Details: size: 48 / M color: Brown original price: 1900,00 € condition: worn few times, in very good condition Measurements: lenght: 58cm breast: 48cm armlenght (from outside): 66cm shoulders: 44cm   Im sorting of my entire wardrobe, visit my other auctions with many other...
the brand is knight los angeles aka jaded by knight. not real croc ofc but the print is very nice. i think its lambskin, very soft
what do you think of this