or Connect

Posts by Mchang

Hi    I have for sale a Brand new pair of Eastland Made in Maine X Eligens Berwick USA in a brown/green color.   They are Size 9 D. This is a gorgeous boot, just never really got into wearing boots around as I am a sneaker guy at heart. MSRP was $470.00   Asking 260$obo +paypal fees + shipping. Located in Boston, but can bring shoes to Orange county in a week. 
Hi,   I have a brand new supreme banner pullover in red, still in plastic wrap never tried on.   Size M   looking for 220$ shipped in the US! 210 picked up in fullerton
Will take 300 shipped !
Hi,   For sale I have a very subtle and great looking pair of Gucci California Hi top sneakers. They are Gucci Size 9. I only wore these one time for about an hour and they could almost be passed off as new. The shoe features a very nice navy wool outer with bits of leather to compliment it.    These were 500$ from the Tannery in Boston, my loss is your gain. asking 350 picked up in Orange county area or 360 shipped.   Comes with everything you get from Gucci. Dust...
HI,   I have for sale a pair of Nike Jordan 3 infrareds released earlier this year from my local Champs store.    Shoes are brand new in box and come with everything you see in pictures. Shoes are still factory laced, never been tried on.    US Mens size 11.5   Asking 230 picked up in OC area or 240 shipped net to me.    Price dropped to 200 picked up and 220 shipped!   Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. 
Hi,   I have for sale a brand new in box Margiela GAT   Size EU 43   It is a off white patent leather with hand placed "confetti" design throughout the shoe. It also features the clear gum sole. Moving these out of my GAT collection since I am a size 42 and thought I could make do with a 43 since I couldn't find this colorway in my size.    Asking 260 net to me picked up in Orange county area. or 270 shipped.  Price drop to 230 picked up 245 shipped!!!
bumppp
Hi guys,   I have a pair of the Star wars X Vans Vault Sk8 Hi LX Miami AtAt in size US 9.5   Limited to less than 300 pairs produced   Asking 160$    Price dropped to 120$ picked up in boston, or 130$ shipped!   these are brand new in box. 
SOLD!     Hi,  i am idiot and can not find "close thread" option anywhere!! sorry
Hi SF,   For sale I have a pair of Black Leather Rick Owens Hi Tops!   SIze EU 42   Condition: These are in exceptional condition, I wore them out one time. I have taken pictures of the soles to indicate how little wear are on these shoes, as I have only worn them out one time. Keep in mind that these are off white ripple like soles; meaning they would get dirty quickly and wear would be hard to avoid if I had worn it more.   Price: I am looking for 725$...