or Connect

Posts by AreTee

I actually went in planning to get the fitzgerald navy twill that you mentioned, but they didn't have any in my size, so I tried this one on for fit and ended up liking it.  Turned out they didn't have the navy in any other store either (go figure?) so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this one.   Think it would work with the pearl grey flannels I have sitting on the seat there or are those too light?  Those are the only decent gray flannels I have at the moment...
No one?
  Hey guys, just bought this SC yesterday during the BB sale -- currently getting the waist taken in and sleeves lengthened.  The fit is good but I'm kind of having second thoughts on the pattern -- I'm pretty new to the whole sportcoat thing.  I still have time to return it so I thought I'd throw a pic up here and see what you guys think.  Sorry for bad lighting and yes I know my shirt sleeves are a bit too long :-P   Here's a pic from the BB website so you...
Well my worry with online MTM is that I don't really have any shirts I consider a really good for to have them copy. I could get my body measurements taken and go from there but I've seen that go sideways more than a few times on here and I'd rather not have to deal with the whole send it back, get adjustments, send it back again, etc. One of the main reasons I'm considering paying for a truly bespoke shirt is I can actually talk to the tailor in person and we can be...
It's not that it's scary it's just that for my first pair I feel like it would be better to feel the fabric in person and especially be able to try them on and get the fit just right (will have them tailored of course but would like to get at least "close").  Once I know the measurements for the fit I like then I will definitely be ordering online since I can find much better deals.
I'm pretty young (23) and only recently started to appreciate the value of dressing well instead of dressing like a college student (been wearing jeans and wrinkled oxfords to work for the past year and a half since graduation...for shame...).   I have a decent job as a software developer (no real dress code) so I have some money to spend on clothes but since I don't really have much in the way of decent clothes I'm looking to get good value for my money.  From...