or Connect

Posts by captainshields

Chinese denim?
 I don't think RRL uses Chinese fabric. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's either US or Japan.
I have a quick question. I have some WW2 era stamps, etc that I would like to use on clothing that I might be selling. These are stamps without goverment contract numbers, And for the most part, defunct logos that do not represent anything current (They aren't the Marines logo, etc.) Things like the ww2 ordnance logo, etc. They are also marks that vary greatly (each maker made it somewhat different anyway). So I don't know if the government had any trademarks or...
Why is the current sale code for free shipping on orders over $195? Isn't it always free shipping on orders over $195?
 Love that. Is it new or some old?
I haven't been able to see anything on the "accessories" part of the flash site for weeks. Anybody else having this problem?
 How much are these? Are they bags?
Does anyone know if the leather or canvas watch straps are marked RRL anywhere? They seem pretty blank. Thanks
 $125 isn't bad if you like them. Hemming cost depends on where you take them.
Just grabbed these bucklebacks/cinchbacks on ebay. Seller doesn't know wash/season. Do you guys have any info on these?  Thanks!