or Connect

Posts by captainshields

I think thursday but don't quote me on that. That's the day they usually change their sale price (if they do)
I don't like the big logo on the Buzz. What is Papa Nui Says?I have some vintage ones but I'd rather not ruin them by wearing them.
Looking for one of the Mister Freedom watch caps. Please let me know if you have one and your price. Thanks!
Got this for a refund with amazon I made. $150. Unused. Back sticker still in tact. Comes with cool wood box. $140 paypal.
Longshot. Anybody by any chance have one of the Mister Freedom Watch Caps they would sell? Just got the RRL one and it is weirdly small and thin. Not what I was expecting.
 Mine are a couple seasons old, so maybe RRL change them for the current season.
 I have rigid slims and they are nowhere near tts. I vary from a 28 to a 30 waist and these in 28 are 2 sizes too big. The inseam is 30 and it measures 33.So to add to the confusion, I really don't think people should buy tts. I think you have to keep trying pairs until you find the one that fits. 
Seeing that construction, the price drop for those is starting to make sense.
I WILL TRADE FOR A MACBOOK AIR, IPAD AIR, or IPOD TOUCH 5th GEN (+ or minus cash) Or $380 obo. I bought this last year brand new and it is just too big for my apartment. I paid around $650 for it and it was on sale at that price. This is the best reviewed surround system anywhere close to this price and it is SOLD OUT everywhere. You can check some reviews here on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004O0TREC/ref=pe_175190_21431760_cs_sce_dp_1 And there is a youtube...
 Yikes. That's rough.