or Connect

Posts by captainshields

Just under 7 pounds.So there's no way they can argue that 1 pair of jeans weighed 7 pounds... (Actually not sure why the receipt has it that much. I would guess that 2 pairs of jeans plus packaging would be closer to 5 pounds)
 I agree!I've been through the small claims court process before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Even if you win, the judge just tells the other person they have to pay...which doesn't mean they do.
 I do have a photo of the return label/box etc. But they could still claim that I only put one pair of jeans in the box which is what doesn't seem fair. I'll keep you guys posted with what happens just in case this happens to someone else.
 Ya...I guess this might be an expensive lesson.But they could theoretically say they just get empty boxes back when people send returns...so they have to be able to be accountable to some level. Ugh. I hate that site.
 For returning 2 pairs of jeans? I shouldn't be accountable for the fact that their sizes have no consistency whatsoever.Wouldn't they notify me if I was flagged for some reason?And even if I was flagged, how can they legally accept the items back and keep my money too? I'll call or I'll just dispute it through paypal.
 The last time I called about an issue I talked to a manager/supervisor and they basically just told me I was wrong and that was it. I emailed them, but I'll call on Monday if I don't get anywhere.
I bought 3 sizes of a pair of jeans and had to return 2 due to size problems. RL received my return and claims I only sent one pair back and only refunded me for one pair.   What can I do in this situation? It's over $100 I'm out here, and it's their word against mine. This isn't the first time they haven't given the correct amount for a return.   Ralphlauren.com is the worst online store I've ever dealt with. The amount of issues I have had with them is...
Man, I always forget how all over the place RL jeans are. Ordered 4 different pairs in a wash I liked...none fit like my normal size.   They must get pissed when people send so much stuff back...
 That is the worst RRL seller on ebay for a whole list of reasons.
 Ya, I actually like the blue label one with the anchor on the chest a lot better, but I've searched for months and can't find one in a small :/