or Connect

Posts by captainshields

So...why has this thread turned into a whole bunch of dudes comparing what they think looks better on other dudes?
 More power to ya! 
 Ya...never met a chick who liked a guy in white jeans haha. Including my gf.But I do still have a pair...
 What pieces have indian head buttons?
 Not true at all in my experience.At least 3 times I received items with no retail tags and glaring problems.RRL online has been nothing but a nightmare (personally) any of the few times I've placed orders. They are pretty good at making up for their mistakes though.
 I have those jeans in a 28!and they're on ebay if anyone wants to look just like ralph ;) haha
 A lot of it has looked unisex to me as well. Very large on the sizing too. I've bought a lot of polo country stuff on ebay in the past including denim shirts, jackets and shoes. Honestly, it's all been crap. I haven't had one quality piece. I know it's the forefather of rrl and all, but it's lesser quality than the low end polo stuff in my experience. 
 I think thursday but don't quote me on that. That's the day they usually change their sale price (if they do)
I don't like the big logo on the Buzz. What is Papa Nui Says?I have some vintage ones but I'd rather not ruin them by wearing them.