or Connect

Posts by captainshields

Hmm, interesting.No, I'm not. Got them on ebay.They look like they are pretty worn in, so I assumed these were older.Could this be a wash? I assumed if they were rigids that they were originall unwashed/no factory fades etc. Also, isn't Japan woven salvade not used anymore?(could be wrong, thought I read that somewhere though).
Just bought these online (don't have them yet). What's going on with these? They are labelled slim fit, rigid, and "narrow fit" which I have never heard of. Also the tag only shows the waist, no inseam.   Are these just an old version of the rigids?    
Is there by any chance a 10% code out there? Want to buy some full price accessories. Thanks guys!  
Does anybody have any 28x30 slim fits they would sell? Any wash really. Looking for some new denim/pants.   Please let me know!
 For some reason it does...I don't know why.I love the way they look and fit, but I was wearing them the other day and couldn't stop thinking about the fact they could be women's haha.
 Thanks, that's kind of what I figured.It's so hard knowing if some things are men's and women's though if you don't buy them right from RL. Does anyone know if there is a surefire way to tell?
Hey guys. I don't know if there is a Polo thread, but I have a quick question. Just bought these from a local store and just realized they are "stretch fit". Are these still men's pants or are they women's? They have a waist/inseam size so I figured they were men's.   
 Cool, thanks.So RRL doesn't make those for women though? I just want to make sure mine definitely aren't for women.And it's odd that the seller I bought them from says that RL told him they were women's...
 I'm skinny. I have never found a pair of rrl chinos that even come close to fitting me correctly unfortunately. 
 The color and length of mine look different though.The color is more of an OD green, not dark olive. (and definitely not faded black).Although, they in no way look like they could or should be women's.