or Connect

Posts by captainshields

I think it will be hard for anyone to pull off an Eisenhower leather jacket...but maybe that's just me.Also, wouldn't that be American military not British?
Does Woodbury still get RRL or no?
 They will deduct it. But it's only $5, so I wouldn't stress too much.
 Yep.I returned a couple things around Christmas and forgot to hand write that they were completely different sizes than the tags, and they deducted $5.
 They do, unless is it an issue with size, condition, etc. (their fault).If it's just because you don't like something, they will charge you for the return shipping label.
 I can't remember but they may have had the large gift boxes with them so that might be why the box weighed so much.Also, everything I ordered from RL around Christmas came in huge, oversized boxes for some reason, so that added to it as well. Bottom line, it didn't weigh what one pair of jeans should weigh like they're claiming.
 Just under 7 pounds.So there's no way they can argue that 1 pair of jeans weighed 7 pounds... (Actually not sure why the receipt has it that much. I would guess that 2 pairs of jeans plus packaging would be closer to 5 pounds)
 I agree!I've been through the small claims court process before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Even if you win, the judge just tells the other person they have to pay...which doesn't mean they do.
 I do have a photo of the return label/box etc. But they could still claim that I only put one pair of jeans in the box which is what doesn't seem fair. I'll keep you guys posted with what happens just in case this happens to someone else.
 Ya...I guess this might be an expensive lesson.But they could theoretically say they just get empty boxes back when people send returns...so they have to be able to be accountable to some level. Ugh. I hate that site.