or Connect

Posts by captainshields

uhhh
 Those are 4 buttons in the pics. They are men's.
 Ya, I'm speaking to the other details I see, not the tags. I have all kinds of different tags on RRL jeans and pants.
 Bottom ones are women's. Top ones might be too. The easiest way to tell if they are women's is they have 3 buttons instead of 4. The pockets are also more shallow.Ebay is filled with women's jeans trying to be sold off as men's.
 In my experience, cotton is the ONLY thing that shrinks...
Someone is selling these pants and I am kind of interested. They look a little funny to me. Are these authentic?  
I know rl_shop is a member here. But is rl_store a member here?
 Haha, I'm not sure if I can pull it off either yet!It's driving me nuts that I can't find out anything about it. Not what season, the name of it, what it retailed for, others for sale...nothin!But I hope I can rock it. Not sure if it will even get cold enough where I live haha. We'll see.
Just grabbed these 2 jackets online. I think I got a great deal, but I'm not sure. I need some IDing help. The leather pea coat is blue label. Anchor buttons. The down jacket is RRL.   Does anyone know what seasons these are from and maybe msrps? I kind of blind bought. Been looking for a pea coat for the winter and this one just caught my attention and it's not your typical peacoat! For $200 I got both coats and 2 RL scarves. (the RRL jacket has a stain on the back...
 Personally I don't wear chambray, but I've heard from several people that the jcrew/wallace and barnes are better than the RRL.I own several wallace and barnes heavy duty work shirts and honestly I think they are better than the couple RRL shirts I have.I know there are certain members here who will probably go on a rant about jcrew vs. RRL, but that's just my 2c.