or Connect

Posts by captainshields

Just got this blue label patchwork/anchor shirt. Been dying to get it since it came out but it sold out in small at full price. Anyway, this one has a gold X on the label. Seller says that's the mark for it being a "sample". Is this true?  
 Wish they did.
 That would be awesome!
 Wish this was a savable pdf. Only way to really save it is to screenshot it.
 It's an actual RRL piece. But it's just so weird they would be so careless with the accuracy of the patches.I would love it if it just had the artwork on the back and no patches.
 I've had that saved in my watch list for about 6 months now. Super cool.What I don't get though is that it is inspired by WW2 jackets and has a 50 star flag patch on the shoulder.That has bugged me since I saw this jacket.
 I do really like that one and I might grab it if it goes on sale, but I really like the Anchor stamp on the front of the blue label one. It seals the deal for me.
 I just did a bunch of research. I think it's called the Shearwater deck jacket. It was out over the winter. (somehow I never saw it online or anything though.) If you could find one in a small you'd be my hero! here it is on rythm-fukhttp://www.rhythm-fuk.com/shopping/ralph_364.html
 Damnit...Well hopefully some resellers bought them up and they'll show up on ebay. I've been looking for about 3 months now and haven't seen a single one in any size.
  Ya, I'm a sucker for anything with anchors. I really want that blue label jacket, but the RRL one is cool too!The hunt continues. If anyone knows of one for sale please let me know. Thanks!