or Connect

Posts by captainshields

Haha, I'm not sure if I can pull it off either yet!It's driving me nuts that I can't find out anything about it. Not what season, the name of it, what it retailed for, others for sale...nothin!But I hope I can rock it. Not sure if it will even get cold enough where I live haha. We'll see.
Just grabbed these 2 jackets online. I think I got a great deal, but I'm not sure. I need some IDing help. The leather pea coat is blue label. Anchor buttons. The down jacket is RRL.   Does anyone know what seasons these are from and maybe msrps? I kind of blind bought. Been looking for a pea coat for the winter and this one just caught my attention and it's not your typical peacoat! For $200 I got both coats and 2 RL scarves. (the RRL jacket has a stain on the back...
 Personally I don't wear chambray, but I've heard from several people that the jcrew/wallace and barnes are better than the RRL.I own several wallace and barnes heavy duty work shirts and honestly I think they are better than the couple RRL shirts I have.I know there are certain members here who will probably go on a rant about jcrew vs. RRL, but that's just my 2c.
 Will do man!Looks like it will be a little big for a small, so I'll probably layer it when it gets colder. 
 Got it for $90 which I thought was a steal.They sold out earlier this year/late last year (can't remember when) for $325 in small (which I think is absurd)An xl stayed on the site through the deep sale but I still think it was more than $90.
 Thanks! Ya the seller said they were marked because they were from a sample sale, I just wanted to check with you guys to see if that was actually a possibility. Never been to one.
I've bought dozens of rl pieces from tj maxx and marshalls and I've never seen them put x's on the labels.
Just got this blue label patchwork/anchor shirt. Been dying to get it since it came out but it sold out in small at full price. Anyway, this one has a gold X on the label. Seller says that's the mark for it being a "sample". Is this true?  
 Wish they did.
 That would be awesome!