or Connect

Posts by captainshields

For some reason it does...I don't know why.I love the way they look and fit, but I was wearing them the other day and couldn't stop thinking about the fact they could be women's haha.
 Thanks, that's kind of what I figured.It's so hard knowing if some things are men's and women's though if you don't buy them right from RL. Does anyone know if there is a surefire way to tell?
Hey guys. I don't know if there is a Polo thread, but I have a quick question. Just bought these from a local store and just realized they are "stretch fit". Are these still men's pants or are they women's? They have a waist/inseam size so I figured they were men's.   
 Cool, thanks.So RRL doesn't make those for women though? I just want to make sure mine definitely aren't for women.And it's odd that the seller I bought them from says that RL told him they were women's...
 I'm skinny. I have never found a pair of rrl chinos that even come close to fitting me correctly unfortunately. 
 The color and length of mine look different though.The color is more of an OD green, not dark olive. (and definitely not faded black).Although, they in no way look like they could or should be women's.
Hey guys. Just bought these shorts on ebay. Realized after buying them that the ebay description says they were women's, and the seller says that they were listed as and billed to him as Women's by Ralph Lauren Corporate (whatever that means).   Anyone know if these really are women's or not?    
This is a longshot, but does anyone have these cargo pants in a 28x30 or 28x32? They are my favorite cargos but just too big (these are a 30x32). I don't know what they're called either. You'd make me super happy!  
Does anyone have a link to the non-flash RRL site? I don't know how to find it...
 I have a couple real ones from WW2 and they look absolutely ridiculous on me haha...and I wear a lot of military inspired pieces. I think the RRL version will be more of a "costume-y" piece.