or Connect

Posts by captainshields

In my experience, cotton is the ONLY thing that shrinks...
Someone is selling these pants and I am kind of interested. They look a little funny to me. Are these authentic?  
I know rl_shop is a member here. But is rl_store a member here?
 Haha, I'm not sure if I can pull it off either yet!It's driving me nuts that I can't find out anything about it. Not what season, the name of it, what it retailed for, others for sale...nothin!But I hope I can rock it. Not sure if it will even get cold enough where I live haha. We'll see.
Just grabbed these 2 jackets online. I think I got a great deal, but I'm not sure. I need some IDing help. The leather pea coat is blue label. Anchor buttons. The down jacket is RRL.   Does anyone know what seasons these are from and maybe msrps? I kind of blind bought. Been looking for a pea coat for the winter and this one just caught my attention and it's not your typical peacoat! For $200 I got both coats and 2 RL scarves. (the RRL jacket has a stain on the back...
 Personally I don't wear chambray, but I've heard from several people that the jcrew/wallace and barnes are better than the RRL.I own several wallace and barnes heavy duty work shirts and honestly I think they are better than the couple RRL shirts I have.I know there are certain members here who will probably go on a rant about jcrew vs. RRL, but that's just my 2c.
 Will do man!Looks like it will be a little big for a small, so I'll probably layer it when it gets colder. 
 Got it for $90 which I thought was a steal.They sold out earlier this year/late last year (can't remember when) for $325 in small (which I think is absurd)An xl stayed on the site through the deep sale but I still think it was more than $90.
 Thanks! Ya the seller said they were marked because they were from a sample sale, I just wanted to check with you guys to see if that was actually a possibility. Never been to one.
I've bought dozens of rl pieces from tj maxx and marshalls and I've never seen them put x's on the labels.