or Connect

Posts by Funkatronik

Same here. I don't remember ever getting a compliment from a female stranger. Men often do compliment my style, particularly when I have a moustache.   This is Finland though. A collared shirt, jeans with no holes and clean sneakers will put you on the top 5% best dressed person list in most situations. Just wearing a tie in a bar often gets you some compliments.
  I¨m surprised that you rank Burberry as #1. They may have made quality clothes in the past, but the few Burberry items I've bought the last few years have been of subpar quality. I don't mean just slightly bad, I'm talking about horrible quality here.
  Had to create an account when I saw this. What exactly makes this book so valuable? It's been repressed a few times and it was easily available just a few years ago.   I personally bought a copy for 50€ or something like that, 6 or so years ago. I had no idea the book is so valuable nowadays. Or are those represses illegal bootlegs or something, and only the original 1983 editions are worth that much?